Transcript of "How to customize users' data with the Docebo eLearning Platform"
How to customize users data with your Docebo E-Learning Platform www.docebo.com
Manage and Customize users’ data Index Customize additional fields Create your organization chart Assign additional fields www.docebo.com
Manage and Customize users’ data When using a Learning Management System for an eLearning project, customizable fields related to users profiles allow you to better organize your training, as well as your users management. The Docebo E-Learning platform comes with some intuitive tools that let you easily organize the information about your users. This brief tutorial is about how to customize the users data and organize them in the best way for your business. www.docebo.com
1. Customize additional fields Access to the Admin Area The additional fields tool allows you to customize the fields you have to complete during a user subscription. Once inside your Docebo Cloud, be sure that you are using the Advanced Version, than go to the Admin Area. www.docebo.com
1. Customize additional fields Access to Addition Fields Tool Click the Settings icon and select Additional Fields. www.docebo.com
1. Customize additional fields Create a new additional field Choose the kind of additional fields you want to add, and click Create. In the example below we’ve used a dropdown field (users will be able to select a value from a list). www.docebo.com
1. Customize additional fields Create a new additional field Insert the name of the additional field you are about to create. You can also have additional fields in multiple languages: just fill- in the fields according to the languages you actually need. www.docebo.com
1. Customize additional fields Manage the additional fieldsYou can use the menu on the right to: manage additional fieldsorder; edit or delete them. The edit icon will redirect you to this page: this is where you can add options if you are using a dropdown field. www.docebo.com
2. Create your organization chart Organize your users with the organization chartWhile you are inside the Admin Area, choose Main – Usersmanagement from the upper menu.The organization chart tool is very helpful for users managementactivities. When the organization chart is well organized, theadministrator is able to easily manage courses and reports. www.docebo.com
2. Create your Organization Chart Add Node to your Organization ChartFrom the users management panel you can create a neworganization chart by clicking add Node. www.docebo.com
2. Create your Organization Chart Assign users to a node Once the node has been created, you can assign to it some users. Click on the highlighted icon and use the list to select the users you want to be associated to this node. www.docebo.com
3. Assign Additional Fields Use the Node Fields option If you want that different information about users are visualized for each node of your organization chart, you can use the Node fields option. Click the node fields icon (user management panel) next to the node you are interested in. www.docebo.com
3. Assign Additional Fields Choose the fields to display Choose the fields you want to be displayed for this node during the user subscription. Each field can be set as: mandatory; valid also for sub-nodes; invisible to the user. www.docebo.com
Follow us on our blogwww.docebo.comDocebo is an E-Learning platform: an app thatallows to supply and track the online training.Chosen by more than 8.000 companies,Docebo is easy and ready to use.Discover how to activate your Free Trial!