1. &quot;The day it comes, it will just come. It can come today or within 50 years. The only right thing is that it will come.&quot; Ayrton Senna Theme of Victory- made solely for AYRTON
2. DETERMINATION VICTORY PERFECTION OVERSHOOT
3. Full Name: Ayrton Senna da Silva Nickname: Beco Birth Date : 03/21/1960 Height : 5 ft 6 inches Weight : 154.3 lbs Shoe Number : 7 1/2 Parents : Neyde e Milton. Siblings : Viviane e Leonardo. Special Care : Personal care - He was very careful with his skin, because of an atopic allergy. Favorite Food : Rice, beans, beef and French fries; spaghetti with tomato sauce. A good lettuce salad was always welcome.
4. Least Favorite Food : pork, jilo and okra. Favorite Musicians : Phill Collins, Milton Nascimento, Tina Tunner, Enya, Queen. Least Favorite Music Style : Metal Rock. Sports : Jet sky, aeromodelling, tennis and jogging. When he was a child, he loved to ride bikes and rolemã (a typical Brazilian toy). Hobby : Fishing. Trip : When he was a child, he visited the Araguaia River, the most exciting trip of his life.
5. Senna & friends Out of the race Berger Norio
10. Senna was a born sportsman. He was very keen on physical training; he liked to play tennis, run, cycle, swim, and Jet Ski and he was generally very proficient. The only sport that eluded him was soccer; he could not control the ball and was never the first to be chosen for soccer games. Sports
11. Plane modeling was a passion where he could show his ability and precision at controlling small devices. His greatest challenge was performing aerobatics, which he did with only a few hours training. Another hobby was to play with and adjust the motor of his small but powerful jet skis He spent hours messing about with the engines to improve the performance. He was a very competent Jetskier, well able to carry out some of the more complicated manoeuvres. Hobbyes
14. 1987 -Lotus Honda 1988 - First World Championship, McLaren-Honda 1985 - First victorie, JPS-Renault Helmets
15. 1991 - Three Time World Champion, McLaren-Honda 1993 - The last victories in McLaren- Ford Certificate of Authenticity for the piece.