View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
SLSAJ Profile• Main idea of arranging a SLSAJ profile is to communicate the vision & mission, activities etc. while promoting “SLSAJ”.
Activity/Event Month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Thaipongal Festival xIndependence Day-(Embassy/Consular)participation xShramadanaya-Sri Sambudhdhaloka Temple xDeveloping the website x x x x x x x x x x xPrinting of the Tharanga magazine x x x x x xNew Year Festival -Research Journal-ISSN x x x x x x x x“Vesak Pinkama”-Hachioji,Sawara,Hathagaya,Tsukuba xtemples-participationAnnual Alms Giving xAnnual Trip x“Katina Pinkama”-Hachioji,Tsukuba,Hatagaya x xtemples-participation
• Date: 16th January• Place: Komaba International House• Participation: Approx. 70• Contents: – Presentations & discussion – Refreshments – Cultural Show – Musical Chairs for kids
Some of the ThaipongalParticipants demonstrationSpeech, Discussion Roti, Kiribath…Sri Lankan taste
• Date: October & November.• Place: – Sakamuni International Buddhist Center(Hachioji Temple) – Sri Sambuddhaloka Viharaya.(Tsukuba) – Gothami Viharaya-Hathagaya
• Obtained ISSN• Call of papers early to enable thorough reviewing process• Online publication of the accepted journal papers
– Designing an attractive home page. • Direct communication about our main activities • Display of advertisements– Data base of the Executive Committee from 2005– SLSAJ Updates • General news • Academic news • Events • Career info– Prospective Students • University Guide • Scholarship Guide • FAQ
– Research Journal– Online Membership– Member data base– SLSAJ Media • Video • Photos • Online Tharanga Magazine– Classified • Apartments • Sales
• Information on Job opportunities – IBM Malaysia – Standard Charted Bank• User friendliness• Received many inquiries at different situations – Eg. Calls from Sri Lanka during the Tsunami/earthquake period.