1. Grand Central Stationand Hotel, Manhattan ,New York, 1903.
2. Broad Street north of Spruce Street , Philadelphia , 1905.
3. Size of Government in Cincinnati, Ohio , in 1905.
4. Jefferson Market,Court House,New York, 1905.
5. Post Office,Brooklyn, New York ,1906.
6. Dexter Avenue and the Capitol, Montgomery , Alabama , in 1906.
7. Boston, MA, 1906.
8. Grant Avenue after anearthquake in SanFrancisco in 1906.
9. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, 1907.
10. Manhattan, 1907.
11. View of Manhattan Bridge from Brooklyn in 1909.
12. Atlantic City, 1910.
13. Valnut Street, Cincinnati,Ohio, 1910.
14. Corner of Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street , New York , 1910.
15. Station “Louisville-Nashville”, Florida , in 1910.
16. Forsyth Street, Jacksonville , Florida, in 1910.
17. The main street of Memphis , north of Avenue Gayoso, 1910.
18. Wall Street, New York , 1911.
19. Fifth Avenue, New York, 1913.
20. „Woman Suffrage“ Parade of 1913 in Washington , D.C.
21. Northern Part of Fifth Avenue, New York, 1913.
22. Treasury Building, Washington, DC, 1913.
23. The northern part of Fifth Avenue , New York , 1913.
24. Fifth Avenue, New York, 1913.
25. The New York Public Library, New York , 1915.
26. Main Street, Richmond,VA 1915.
27. Broadway and the buildingof “The Times”, New York ,1915.
28. Subway Fire at 55th Street , New York , 1915.
29. The beach in Atlantic City , 1915.
30. Ninth Street, Washington DC, 1915.
31. Cadillac Square, Detroit , Michigan, 1916.
32. Woodward Avenue, Detroit , Michigan, in 1917.
33. New York – City Hall 1919
34. Carts for transporting dairy Thompson , Washington , 1927.
35. Thanks to my friend Dennis, who is living now in Searcy,Arkansas with his family for having mailed me this incredible andoverwhelming photos which I can now share with others who areinterested in.Den , I appreciated it highly ! Therefore I arranged thisPowerPoint on:25/05/2013 12:59Great photos of the time when our grandparents , or /and parentslived...Now we use smart phones and other electronic inventions.Maybe that our grandchildren don‘t fly anymore but are going tobe beamed from place to place.... :oArranged by end & bye bye....Music: Sinatra - My Way
36. Danke an meinen Freund Dennis, der zzt in Searcy, Arkansas, USAmit seiner Familie lebt, und mir diese unglaublichen undüberwältigenden Fotos gemailt hat, die ich nun, mit anderen daraninteressierte, teilen kann.Ich schätze das sehr, Den ! Deshalb habe ich diese PPS am :25/05/2013 12:59arrangiert,.Großartige Fotos zur Zeit, in der unsere Großeltern oder / und Elternlebten...Nun benutzen wir Smartphones und andere elektronischeerfindungen.Eventuell fliegen ja unsere Enkelkinder nicht mehr, sondern werdenvon Ort zu Ort gebeamt...:o
37. < My Way >And now, the end is near; And so I face the finalcurtain.My friend, Ill say it clear, Ill state my case, of whichIm certain.Ive lived a life thats full. Ive traveled each and evryhighway; But more, much more than this, I did it myway.Regrets, Ive had a few; But then again, too few tomention. I did what I had to do And saw it throughwithout exemption.I planned each charted course; Each careful stepalong the byway, But more, much more than this, Idid it my way.Yes, there were times, Im sure you knewWhen I bit off more than I could chew.But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it upand spit it out.I faced it all and I stood tall; And did it my way.Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried. Ive had my fill;my share of losing.And now, as tears subside, I find it all soamusing.To think I did all that; And may I say - not in ashy way, "Oh No, oh no not me, I did it my way"For what is a man, what has he got?If not himself, then he has naught. To say thethings he truly feels;And not the words of one who kneels.The record shows I took the blows - And did itmy way![Version: F. Sinatra]e n d