1. Why we are born…?On this beautiful planet…!
2. We should not ask this question… ButWe should understand that this question is asked to us… We have to give answer by our LIFE- way of living.
3. With this question in back of our mind….. … Let us begin to think … … about answers …
4. KNOWLEDGE … we are utilizing our knowledge for any decision… What is this ‘knowledge’…?From the birth to till today…Whatever I know… IS MY KNOWLEDGE.
5. BUT… BUT… BUTIT IS NOT SO SIMPLE AS WE ARE TALKING…
6. Confused…??? Whenever confused… go under shelter ofphilosophy – the ever guiding and great INDIAN PHILOSOPHY.
7. ALL THE CULTURES AND PHILOSOPHIES CENTRED AND CONCLUDED…Humanity’s path is the pathtowards greater awareness.
8. In Sanskrit,“5}6”DNo 5}6”lDN5}6F”T 5}6” D]NrIT[ 5}6”:I 5}6”DFNFI 5}6”D[JFJlXqIT[.”
9. Means This world is whole.The whole is arising from the wholeAfter taking whole from the whole; The whole remains
10. And this reveals that I am whole
11. In Language of Great Guru Khalil Gibran, The whole of creation exists within you, And everything that is within you also exists within creation. There is no boundary between you and any objects, weather nearby or distant.A single atom contains all the earth’s elements. A single manifestation of you contains all life’s manifestations whatever.
12. So, now we can understand… We are whole from birth Only the thing required is Self-Realization
13. there is one more interesting thing to understand
14. "I pass through this world only once. So anything good that I can do, let me do it now, Or I shall never pass this way again."