1. RCU Installation StepsDownload the installation files from Oracle and unzip the files into the same directory.Go to the Repository creation Utility (RCU) home; rcuHomeBIN directory and double click on rcu.batfile.Click on ‘next’.Select ‘Create’ radio button and click ‘Next’.
2. Provide the system credentials with system host name, port and service name and click next withbelow screen.System will check the prerequisites. Click OkSelect the components to create repository and click next.
3. Click Ok.Provide the password for the schemas created in the previous step.
4. Press ‘Next’ button.Click Ok.
5. Click Ok.Click on ‘Create’ button.
6. Click on ‘Close’ button. We have successfully installed RCU.