Want to know how to make delicious brownies?
Welcome to the ultimate brownie recipe resource,
This brownies recipe has to be the easiest one there is-it
makes delicious, fudgy brownies that will keep you
coming back for more to taste it.
So for all of you who’s brownies lovers, here is the way
how to make delicious brownies. And for those who don't
know, "how long does it take to make brownies", just go
through each of these steps to find out.
1. ½ cup or 170 gram flour
2. 4 large eggs
3. 1 cup or 200 gram sugar
4. 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
7. ½ tablespoon baking powder
8. 2-3 cups pecans or walnuts
9. 1 teaspoon salt
1. Of course, just like any other recipe, begin by greasing
the pan with butter. Make sure to get the sides too so
when you flip the brownie cake onto a plate, it will
2. Then, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
(180 degrees C).
3. As you are waiting for the oven to preheat, melt 8
ounces of unsweetened chocolate and 200 gram
butter over low heat.
4. While the chocolate and butter are beginning to melt,
it's time to toast the nuts. Just put 2-1/2 cups of
chopped walnuts in a foil lined pan and set it for
5. In a mixing bowl, add 4 eggs, 1 cups of sugar, baking
powder and 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence. Mix for
6. Mix 1-1/2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon of salt in a
separate bowl with a wire whisk.
7. Remove chocolate mixture from stove and set aside
to cool slightly.
8. While the mixer is running slowly add the chocolate
mixture to the egg mixture. If a stand mixer is
unavailable, add the chocolate a little at a time
9. While mixing, gradually add in the flour.
10.Add the toasted walnuts into the mixture. Stir
Next, carefully put mixture into prepared pan
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Do not over bake.
11.After 35 or 40 minutes, take the pan out. Let it
cool in for several minutes.
12.Put a plate on top of the cake pan and flip it over.
Cut into squares.
It depends on your desire.
13.Finally decorate them in whatever way you like. You
can pour them with melt chocolate.
13.The delicious brownies cake is ready to be
Wish this presentation worthy
enough to help you all
big thanks for my teachers & my
SMA NEGERI 1 BANTUL
Facebook : Dewi Setiyani Putrii
Slideshare : Dewi Putriify
: Dewi Putriify