Educational system in indiaEducational system in india
• Why is India still developing country?
• It is because I see India’s education system as
a stumbling block towards its objectives of
achieving inclusive growth.
• According to the DNA India has 550 million
people under age of 25 out of which 11% are
enrolled in Tertiary institutions compared to the
world average of 23%.
• What the government is not realizing right
now is that education which is the source of
human capital can create wide income
What we did for our projectWhat we did for our project
• We had gone in schools to explain that
please don’t give pressure on student let
them study in their own manner.
• We also showed them that children’s also
commit suicide because they are scared
that our parents will beat or scold to
them because of less marks.
Our planOur plan
• Our plan is to change educational
system in India .
• Children should given practical
knowledge teachers should not give
pressure on children
Effects of giving pressureEffects of giving pressure
• Children commit suicide.
• It is effecting on their brain’s.
• They are not able to consentrate.
• They suffer after becoming big.
• Not able to enjoy their life.
Please don’t give pressure
on me let me study and live
my own life please help
Changes that we want to bringChanges that we want to bring
We want to make education little easy
so that childrens get good marks and
We want to stop teachers and parents
We expect the revolution in education to
bring lots of changes.
Our expectationOur expectation
• We expect that teachers and parents
don’t give pressure of studing on their