Our story of Change from
Satya Bharti School,DHANI PIPLIYAN,
Problem being attempted to change:
• Bharti Foundation
– Bharti Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Bharti Group Companies.
– The prime objective is to bridge the existing education divide and make quality
education accessible to underprivileged children in rural India.
– The Foundation aims to help underprivileged children and young people of our country
realize their potential.
• Satya Bharti School Program
– The Satya Bharti School Program is the flagship program of Bharti Foundation.
– It aims to deliver free quality education to underprivileged children, with special focus
on the girl child across rural India.
– Present Operational Status:
• Number of Schools Operational: 236
• States of Operation: Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh &
• Number of Students Enrolled: Over 30,000
About the Community
• Geographical Location:
– Satya bharti school Dhani Pipliyan is situated in Jaipur district`s north side at Achrol
village. This Dhani completely belongs to Rural Area. Our Satya Bharti School Dhani
Pipliyan 3 km Ahead east side.
– Cultural Background:
Community of this village belongs to Rural Enviournment . There we found poor
economic status. They Wear rural costumes Like MEN- Dhoti,Kurta & pagadi
(turban) & WOMEN-Lehnga & Chunari.
• Role of Satya Bharti School in the Village:
Satya bharti school’s main focus to develop the education level of underprivillage
children and improve their behavior & communication status. Satya bharti school
changed the living system & gave them a good place in education and society with
Quality education. These peoples were suffring with the Govt. School and their
teachers. Now Community is giving full support to us at every level.
• Participation in ‘Design for Giving’ School Contest:
– By this contest, the teachers wants to give the awareness of our community people
to over the social evils like “dowry system, child marriage, Child Labour “etc
• We felt that our school
covered with social evils
& many superstitions &
believe this type of
system like child
marriage , child labour
etc. So we felt that we
should improve/ change
these type of bad living
system & their
• Whenever we met the villagers at any PTM, social
occasion, or any other programme in the community we felt
that there are so many issues in this dhani and they are not
aware about these type of problems.
• Our team discusse about the future of these children and
found no safe future with this way. We saw the thinking of
their parents at low level. They behaves like totally
uneducated humans on these topics. They believes only on
• After this we imagined that what can we do for their safe &
bright future and How ?
• First we make a plan for the activity
and share it with our Little champs to
make it .
• We went to the community in a JULUS
and arrange a natak in the village. Our
children played a good Natak and gave
a massage regarding our topic.
• Our Soldiers talk person to person and
try to get his/her support in future to
remove this type of problems.
• We got a pledge documents from
villagers to remove this problem.
• Community people listen our massage carefully and started to
support on the spot.
• When our teacher went to him/her to take the signature they
accepted and sign it.
• People pledge that they will follow the govt.rules and don’t
accept the children marriage before 18 years for girl and 21
years for boy.
Impact on Community:
Photograph (If any)
• We are feeling so motivated and full of
energy with this type of activity and
wants to do more for our base peoples.
Impact on Us:
Experience of Community Members & Teachers:
• Peoples of this
village were very
surprised with this
play and praised our
students for this .
• Our teachers are
very happy and so
motivated at high
• This is only starting, we will do our
best to remove the social evils and
The Road Ahead…..(in the next 3 months)
Students Participating in the Contest:
# State District School
No. of Students
10 Vikas V
2 10 Rajkumar V
3 10 Pooranmal V
4 10 Prakash V
5 10 Praveen V
6 10 Surgyan V
7 10 Sohan lal V
8 10 Subhash V
9 10 Krishna ku. V
10 10 Vikram V
• School Staff
Suresh Saini & Dasrath Yadav
• State Team
– SHYAM BABU SHARMA (Cluster Coordinator)