Our story of Change from
Satya Bharti School, Dhani Meenan, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
Problem being attempted to change:
Family Planning and Population Control
2. • Bharti Foundation
– Bharti Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Bharti Group Companies.
– The prime objective is to bridge the existing education divide and make quality
education accessible to underprivileged children in rural India.
– The Foundation aims to help underprivileged children and young people of our country
realize their potential.
• Satya Bharti School Program
– The Satya Bharti School Programes is the flagship program of Bharti Foundation.
– It aims to deliver free quality education to underprivileged children, with special focus
on the girl child across rural India.
– Present Operational Status:
• Number of Schools Operational: 236
• States of Operation: Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh &
• Number of Students Enrolled: Over 30,000
3. About the Community
• Geographical Location: Situated 5 Kms. interior to the Jaipur – Delhi national
high located in the midst of sandy ground. Population majority is of Meena
community (ST), a backward village with 50% of them addict of liquors and
other addiction. The village is under Achrol Gram Panchayat, Block Amer,
• Cultural Background: The people are mainly dependent on Agriculture and
labor. Male are appearing in the rang – birangi saafa and Female in lahnga –
chunri, with the male dominance society the females of the village are very
introvert and do not want to meet the external people easily and so much
hesitating to talk with anybody.
• Role of Satya Bharti School in the Village: In the very interior village, the
Satya Bharti School is doing its pious efforts to change the social system and
evils in the society. The people is now transforming themselves because their
children now studying in our school and when they sharing their learning in their
• Participation in ‘Design for Giving’ School Contest: Most of the people
joined in our move for the village development since the there is a majority of
BPL community, and they now understand if they do not controll their
population and it will increase simultaneously then in the coming days their will
be very difficult for them to survive.
4. • The population of the village is increasing day by day and if the
people now do not think to control it as the population of the
village is not as much accomplished by wealth and if it will be
increases day by day the situation will be dangerous.
• The gender discrimination, which is existing in the village is a
social dogma for the rural transformation and if it will not
stopped, the family planning will not be happen.
• People in the desire of son, giving birth to 5-6 daughters
without seeing their socio-economic status. so that through this
program we can avoid for a large family.
• People will become aware through this campaign and spread it
to the whole village.
• People should adapt the Theory of HUM DO HUMARE DO .
• Through this campaign we can make aware the students and
children who are going to be father and mother in future after it
we shall get a achievement in problem of population control.
5. • We imagined a bright INDIA who is free from population
• We imagined if there is low population in india we have more
chance of job and we will proper use of resourses .
• If there is low population in india will grow the per head
income and life standard will be high.
• We imagined that if there is low population in india that every
child will get good education .
• Because in india high population is problem in herself so that
if we can control the population that all problems will be end
• We imagined that if low population that everybody can get good
job and will earn good money.
Photograph (If any)
6. We ‘Did’:
Photograph (If any)
7. Impact on Community:
Photograph (If any)
8. • Students are now more motivated now.
• Encouraged to take initiatives.
• Can plan and implement.
• Enhanced leadership and team spirit among the students.
• Ignited the feeling of ownership among the students
• There is now more association and bonding among students to
think innovatively and creatively.
• It is now reflected that our students proved the theory of Bloom
Taxonomy – Recall, Knowledge, Comprehension, Application,
Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation through this campaign
• Teachers were feel more empowered in the process of
execution and implementation and wined the more faith of the
• Teachers got appreciation and positive responses from the
community, which added jewel to their rapport and identification
as a social activist for a social change.
Impact on Us:
9. Experience of Community Members & Teachers:
• Ramchandra Meena: Through this program we all are learn
that low population is useful for us and we can fulfill our
• Mamraj Meena (class v student ): I learn through my teacher
that I spread this knowledge in whole community that small
family is good for our India because there is low resources
and high utility so that when high utility then every people can
not get our demanded things.
• Manju Meena:I am aware through this program that we will
adapt contraceptive equipments and we tell all other women
adapt also this equipments.
• Natwar Singh Shekhawat (H.T): There is a good support of
community to develop this awareness to others and our faith
that every people will be ensure this to control the
10. • Peoples are think that such program are very important for developed
India and through this program every people will contribute our
• Every people want to control the birth rate in future and will tell to
whole community .
• This programs are teach to everybody that high population is
dangerous for our future and there is more struggle for living life .
• So we will all support all this type program which is conduct by
government departments and Bharti Foundation .
• We felt that Bharti Foundation give importance to our contribution in
such type programs .
The Road Ahead…..(in the next 3 months)
11. Students Participating in the Contest:
# State District School
Name of Student Class
13 Amit Meena Vth
2 13 Ashok Meena Vth
3 13 Deshraj Meena Vth
4 13 Guddi meena Vth
5 13 Gotthi Meena Vth
6 13 Kavita Meena Vth
7 13 Mamraj Meena Vth
8 13 Manju Meena Vth
9 13 Meera Meena Vth
10 13 Pooran Meena Vth
11 13 Yogesh Meena Vth
12 13 Sunita Meena Vth
13 13 Tarachand Meena Vth
12. • School Staff
– Mentor Teacher(s) Mr. Natwar Singh Shekhawat, Mool Chand
Pingolia, Manju Meena, Ranveer Singh Shekhawat
• State Team
– Cluster Coordinator – Affaque Haider
– District Coordinator – Mr. Brajesh Bhardwaj