Enhancing Girl Child Education
Our story of Change from
Satya Bharti School, Adarsh Achrol, Achrol,Amber,Rajasthan
Problem being attempted to change:
We wants that every mother should be frank friend with
her girl so that we can make a balanced & educated
society which is not possible without proper girl child
• Bharti Foundation
– Bharti Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Bharti Group Companies.
– The prime objective is to bridge the existing education divide and make quality
education accessible to underprivileged children in rural India.
– The Foundation aims to help underprivileged children and young people of our country
realize their potential.
• Satya Bharti School Program
– The Satya Bharti School Program is the flagship program of Bharti Foundation.
– It aims to deliver free quality education to underprivileged children, with special focus
on the girl child across rural India.
– Present Operational Status:
• Number of Schools Operational: 236
• States of Operation: Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh &
• Number of Students Enrolled: Over 30,000
About the Community
• Geographical Location:
• If we found that the area of Achrol is looking very fine. That atmosphere of
here seems so cold. If we looks with a sight then we founds that in the
distance of the location. Hills mostly trees and we can say long distance there
are many fields
• The farmers grow more seeds like wheat grain Bazaars, Many types of beans.
• Cultural Background:
• Everyone know that the customs of our area very traditional because lady of
Rajasthan always lives in parda .Although the ladies are going upside in every
field like games,cooking,teaching etc
– Role of Satya Bharti School in the Village:
– Satya Bharti schools are providing Quality education to underprivileged
students, Specially for girl child. As well as it works for the welfare of the
– Participation in ‘Design for Giving’ School Contest:
– Our school faces some problems regarding education of girl child due to
unawerness so we took this topic for “design for giving”.
• Present time we are living in free country everyone is not aware about their
• Everyone knows that girl child education is must for our
country / society but peoples are not aware about their girls many girls seen by
us at home they are not participate in school and other social work because
they are bounded from our traditional customs like to be housework, wearing
• Most of the parents/guardians thinks that
it will be not good for their girls so the
parents should be aware about their
education and they should be free to
choose of their aim.
• If we
think or imagine about girls why not they
can read. They can read. They are also
able but we should give them chances to
prove themselves. they have the
• It is said if a girl
educated then she will teach two families.
So every guardian /parents should be
serious about their education.
Photograph (If any)
• First we went to community with a reilly with
posters, banners and other supporting things.
• We contact the members from
door to door and try to make a positive
thinking. we told them that why girls should
go to school and what will happen after her
complete education. We arrange a Drama on
Photograph (If any)
Impact on Community:
•Impact of program on community/group directed at
•After our activity the community members promised us to
teach their girls as well as boys and ensure us to help their
girl child for education and other problems.
• We will wish that it should be upside
so that every girl may progress.
Impact on Us:
We are feeling so happy to help our future because there is
no future without educated mothers
Experience of Community Members & Teachers:
• Teachers-: “When we go to community that we finds that every
member of community they behavior very humble and give all
response to about social activity”.
Community Woman & Girl
“Thhe Agar Palli Aa jata to Mahari Chori ki Panch mahina
ki padhai or Ho jaati”
“Hamare Sir or Madam bahut Achhe hai Inhone Mammy
or Papa ko samjhaya to Unhone Mujhse kaha Ki Tujhe
Bhi Ab tere Bhai Ke saath School Bhej denge”
• This effort will be continue till the last uneducated/helpless girl and
we will try our best to make our society with a faith in equal rights for
girl and boy…………………..
The Road Ahead…..(in the next 3 months)
Students Participating in the Contest:
S. No. State District School No. of Students Name of Student Class
1 RAJ JAIPUR Adarsh Achrol 26 Avon baroliya V
2 Ravi Baroliya V
3 Santosh Morya V
4 Sagar mal V
5 Sita ram V
6 Sunil Raigar V
7 Vikas Morya V
8 Vikarm Morya V
9 Madhu Dhudiya V
10 Varsha Baroliya V
11 Pooja Baroliya V
12 Roshni Morya V
13 Vishal Dhudiya V
14 Ajay Pahadiya V
15 Ajay Morya V
16 Manish Dhudiya V
17 Manoj Beniwal V
18 Naveen Dhudiya V
19 Rinku Harijan V
20 Sevaram Jaldeep V
21 Ekta Pingoliya V
22 Jyoti Morya V
23 Rajprasad V
24 Arti Meena V
25 Mona Jaldeep V
• School Staff
– Mentor Teacher- Lav Kumar sharma
• District Team
– Cluster Coordinator
– Shyam Babu sharma