Design for Giving -Report
Name of the School Govt. Primary School-Gnanodaya Sangam
Educational Mandal Bandlaguda lI
Name of the Head Master Muralidhar Reddy
Name of the Mentor Teacher Anuradha
District Hyderabad State Andhra Pradesh
Name(s) of the Children Participated 1. Kavitha -5th class 2. Prakash -5thclass
3. Srinivas - 5th class 4. Mounika - 4th
5. Shiva- 4 class
Clay Ganesh Awareness
1. Children felt that every year lot of water pollution an account of paints used in
2. and emmerse it in lakes wells as a result precious water is getting polluted.
3. They thaught to spread awatreness on water pollution and resist the usage
of oil paints in the preparation of ganesh idle which is very expensive and lot
of energy is put on it.
4. They have prepared ganesh with clay worshiped it this shared with other
people and asked them to promote clay ganesh and stop water pollution
5. Children organization rally’s passed the message door to door appealed all
sections of the society to worship clay ganesh.
The children making clay Ganesh The children are visit door to door
The children prepared a clay Ganesh They are worshiping to clay Ganesh