1. DFC REPORT BY VASEEM UNNISA
Design for Giving -Report
Name of the School GBHS Moghalpura 3
Educational Mandal Bandlaguda
Name of the Head Master Sharma
Name of the Mentor Teacher Sultana Begum
District Hyderabad State Andhra Pradesh
Name(s) of the Children Participated 1.Samreen begum 7th 2. Nabila 7th class
3.Shagufta 8th class 4.Shajahan 8th class
1. Teachers and Children’s took out the rally to stop the child labour and
explain the disadvantages to the parents some of the discussed points are:
2. Child labor continues to exist throughout the world. Children work because
their survival and that of their families depend on it, and in some cases,
because unscrupulous adults take advantage of their vulnerability.
3. The problem is further compounded by the fact that child labour remains
hidden from public view, making the problem seem less of a priority.
4. Many child slaves denied an education, freedom of movement, and freedom
of information. They are confined, beaten, and terrorized and are forced to
work in dangerous conditions that often result in life-long injuries
5. Because poverty is so widespread, children are seen as disposable and are
often fed just enough to be kept alive.
6. Both child slavery and child labor cause physical and psychological damage
for children. Many children attempt to escape and return home again, only to
be forced into similar situations. Others live on the streets to avoid
punishment and re-enslavement.
7. farmers transform into corrupted farmers and become involved in the
business of child trafficking
8.Young children wandering the streets of Ghana, and Cote d'Ivoire are lured by
traffickers who promise them a life where they can earn an honest wage so they
don't go hungry.
9. Opportunity knocks at the wrong door as children are then abducted and sold
2. DFC REPORT BY VASEEM UNNISA
to farmers as slaves.
Paste photo and give a brief (one line) below the same
1) In this photo teacher are explaining the disadvantage s of the child labor
2) In this photo the students and teacher took out the rally to stop the child labor
3. DFC REPORT BY VASEEM UNNISA
3)In this the childrens are doing the zari working on the sari
3) In this photo preparing the bangles