Design for Giving -Report
Name of the School GGHS Maisaram
Educational Mandal Bandlaguda
Name of the Head Master Asra Fatima
Name of the Mentor Teacher Ayesha Jabri
District Hyderabad State Andhra Pradesh
Name(s) of the Children Participated 1. Saleha Begum-8th 2. Ghousia Begum-8th class
3.Bushra-8th class 4Sayeeda Begum-7th
1. Brief Description :Stop Child labor and Child Marriage
• Organized and conducted a rally with Child labor continues to exist throughout the world.
Children work because their survival and that of their families depend on it, and in some
cases, because unscrupulous adults take advantage of their vulnerability.
• The problem is further compounded by the fact that child labour remains hidden from public
view, making the problem seem less of a priority.
• Many child slaves denied an education, freedom of movement, and freedom of information.
They are confined, beaten, and terrorized and are forced to work in dangerous conditions
that often result in life-long injuries
• Because poverty is so widespread, children are seen as disposable and are often fed just
enough to be kept alive.
• schoolchildren to create awareness amongst the community about the consequences of
child labor and child marriages
• Parents were educated by the Coordinator on importance of education for children and the
parents were agreed to send the drop out children back to school
• Went to drop out children’s houses to empower the parents on how important to send their
children to schools particularly the girl children
• Parents were given a detailed orientation on the problems for children and parents if the chil-
dren get married at early ages
• Parents got empowered about the Government rules that mandatory to follow govt. speci-
fied rules while doing boy should get married at the age of 21 and girls should get married at
the age of 18 years
• Now parents are sending their children to schools regularly and children are concentrating
on studies after efforts of coordinators in empowering the community