•A root canal is a treatment which done to restore and
save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes
• The procedures are primarily performed when the
nerve of the tooth becomes infected or the pulp
•During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp is
removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and
• Severe toothache pain upon chewing or application of
• Prolonged sensitivity/pain to heat or cold temperatures
• Discoloration (a darkening) of the tooth
• Swelling and tenderness in the nearby gums
• A persistent or recurring pimple on the gums
• Sometimes no symptoms are present
1. Generally root-canal treatment is done
when the tooth's root becomes infected or
inflamed through injury or advanced
2. The tooth is anesthetized. An opening
is made through the crown of the tooth
to the pulp chamber.
3. Removing The Infected/Inflamed
4. Filling The Canals with a permanent
material, often gutta-percha which helps
to support the tooth and keep the canals
free of infection or contamination.
5. Rebuilding The Tooth with
temporary filling material on top
of the gutta-percha to seal the
opening until the tooth is ready
to be prepared for a crown.
6. Extra Support, in some cases, a
post is placed to give the crown
• Dentzz provides absolutely painless and extremely comfortable treatment.
• Completed in one single sitting of 30mins.
• Performed by experienced endodontists who exclusively practice root
• Performed under total isolation of the tooth using the rubber dam technique