1. Escola Municipal “Nazira Anache”
CSPTEC: DELZIENE PERDONCINI
2. A-Write sentences in the appropriate form.
Julie has some CDs.
Do they have any VCRs?
The school doesn’t have any TV sets.
I have some tennis balls.
3. B-Make questions using the verbs in the simple present tense.
Then answer the questions.
What time / have lunch?
What / do / on Sundays?
Where / your brother / play soccer?
When / go to the movies?
What time / your father / leave home?
When / take a shower?
What time / your mother / usually / have lunch?
5. CWrite negative sentences and add affirmative
We live in the United States.
We don’t live in the United States. We live in Brazil.
Mr. Sullivan studies English.
I watch TV every night.
Amanda goes to the club every day.
George wants to be an engineer.
The students do their homework at school.
My mother takes the trash out in the morning.
William plays soccer on Sundays.
We have coffee and milk for breakfast every morning.
7. Now, copie and glue images from
the 5 sentences of the exercises
that you choose: