Be the first to like this
Replay the webinar: http://event.meetingstream.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=lobby.jsp&eventid=358313&sessionid=1&key=2D27261F90A98832851AE82949F9BE15&eventuserid=54214637
Learn How the Dell ikaSystems Alliance Can Benefit You
The healthcare payer market is facing the perfect storm – healthcare reform, changing regulation and an aging population.
• The healthcare market is undergoing significant change as it begins to implement key provisions within the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA). PPACA mandates that payers increase focus on reducing their Administrative Loss Ratio (ALR) and better manage their Medical Loss Ratios (MLR).
• Regulatory changes like ICD-10 implementation and a dramatic increase in membership anticipated with the introduction of Health Insurance Exchanges (HIXs) are driving new demands for IT system replacement, modernization efforts and applications remediation.
• The aging population will drive higher demand and capabilities in the Medicare arena.
To succeed, health plans will need to evaluate their current IT systems capabilities to optimize daily operations and reduce administrative costs while meeting changing regulatory demands.
With this in mind, Dell and ikaSystems formed a strategic alliance that we believe provides a long over-due solution to a complex and competitive healthcare payer core administrative application market.
To give you a better understanding of how this alliance can positively affect your health plan, Dell and ikaSystems hosted a webinar for participants to:
• Gain a clear understanding of our combined value proposition for core administrative applications, business processes and IT support that can help health plans thrive in today’s market
• Learn how we can help you enhance agility and efficiencies in your business practices
• Learn how to better manage daily operations and reduce administrative costs with a flexible, scalable platform