– everything from big full-range stores to small concept stores. The stores vary in size from a few hundred square metres to several thousand square metres. An on-the-spot assessment of the customer base and store locations is then carried out. The first store should preferably be a large store in the best business location in a big city, which is subsequently supplemented with a mix of stores offering all or parts of the product range. H&M can then continue to grow by opening stores in other citiesThe aim is for H&M stores always to be located in the best business location, whether in a big city or a shopping centre. This has been a firm principle of H&M since the first store opened and is still true today. It makes it easier to move a store to another site if the best business location in a city changes.Due to its Supply chain efficency, H&M is able to clothing collections based on the most recent fashion trends on the catwalk
. Before H&M decides to move into a new market, an assessment is made of the market’s potential. Factors such as demographic structure, purchasing power, economic growth, infrastructure and political risk are analysed..These promotion and communication strategy will tend to meet the consumers form different places everywhere, especially those target markets or the consumers in the working place
H&M’s growth target is to increase the number of stores by 10 –15 percent per year, but also to increase sales in comparable units. does not own any factories but instead from both international and local landlords.interior design and displays create an overall impression that communicates what H&M is offering to customersTo create a store with the best possible commercial conditions, H&M analyses the customers on the street, the other stores nearby and the traffic flows and relates this to the circumstances of the premises. Sometimes it may be a concept store for teenagers that has greatest commercial potential, while at other times it may be a family store. The most important thing is that the format is right in each caseThe interior and displays should inspire and communicate what H&M has tooffer, and help customers to find what they are looking for.It means a uniqueH&M store can be created around theindividual conditions of each location tomeet the demands of local customers. H&M also has great flexibility when itcomes to different sizes, layouts and floorplans of its premises.
privately owned Swedish fashion company
Cheap Monday started as a jeans brand in 2004, but has since 2005 been a full-range concept.Through approximately 1,500 retailers in 30 countries, customers are offered young fashion with an urban attitude comprising a high fashion element at low prices. Today it is a fashion brand with an updated mix of garments for both men and women.
Gap tries to position itself as a stylish casualwear retailer in a fair price. However, its marketing efforts to reach out to upperclass, luxury consumers is blamed for recent problems in the company.
Shop Jeans WomenMenMaternityBoysGirlsToddler BoyToddler GirlBaby BoyBaby Girl.Gap was the only national retailer to spend more than 2% of its marketing budget for online marketing in 2003. As a result, the company's Internet commerce website has been cited numerous times as a model of stylish efficiency. Gap promotes its products through gift cards, catalogs, advertising programs on television channels and magazines.
1983.Mens,womens, shoes n handbags,jewelery n accessories.
Item of the Week — a special item at a special price each week — to its much-talked-about advertising campaigns, Old Navy is still the place to go for the latest fashion at amazing prices.
Women,shoes n accessories,menshoes,kids shoes
Be strong. Be beautiful.
1. APPARELS<br />
2. H&M <br />“Business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price.”<br /><ul><li>35 markets
3. 1,988 stores
4. 76,000 employees
5. sales including VAT SEK 118.7 billion
6. profit after tax SEK 16.4 billion</li></li></ul><li>
8. Promotion<br />
9. Various Brands<br />
10. COS – Collection of Style<br /> COS offers fashion and quality at the best price, but within a higher price segment. <br />Focus to detail of ready-to-wear design<br />Stores in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany Netherlands, Spain, UK.<br />60 suppliers, which are located primarily in Europe and, to an extent, in Asia.<br />
11. <ul><li>In 2008 acquired 60 %in FaBricScandinavien AB
12. designs and sells fashion under the brands Monki, Weekday and Cheap Monday.</li></ul>MONKI<br />Monkiis a clothing brand, a store concept and a whole universe to fashion conscious women.<br />Stores in large and medium-sized cities in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Germany.<br />
13. WEEKDAY:<br />Urban fashion for boys and girls from in-house brands Cheap Monday <br />MTWTFSS Weekday contains garments for men and women as well as shoes and accessories. <br />Constantly updated with new pieces from the MTWTFSS collection.<br />
14. H&M Home-fashion for the home<br />Interior textiles concept for the bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen sold via mail order and internet shopping <br />Present in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany and Austria, and through a showroom in Stockholm, Sweden.<br />
16. The Gap, Inc.<br /> An American clothing & accessories retailer based in San Francisco, California.<br /> It was found in 1969 by Donald.G.Fisher & Doris.F.Fisher.<br />Gap's main opportunity to reach its customer is through its stores.<br />Total of 3,076 store locations(2007)<br />
17. IT’s FIVE BRANDS<br />
18. Gap offers iconic American style to customers of all ages.<br />Appeals to a broader demographic of customers.<br />Women, Men, GapMaternityGapKids, babyGap,1969 Stream. <br />
19. Accessible luxury brand.<br />Offering high-quality apparel and accessories, shoes, personal care products collections for men and women. <br />
20. Great Fashion, Great Prices for families and younger customers.<br />They emphasize "fun, fashion, and value" through a store experience that aims to deliver "energy and excitement." .<br />On-trend apparel and accessories. <br />
21. A Fresh Online Shop<br />Handpicks the world's best shoes and handbags for women, men and kids. <br />Has a collection of more than 200 amazing brands feature the best & latest styles and designers.<br />
22. Designed and developed by women athletes for women athletes.<br />Ultimate performance advantage. With feminine designs.<br />
24. ZARA<br />Zara is the chain store of Inditex Group.<br /> Owned by Spanish tycoon Amancio Ortega.<br />The first Zara store opened in 1975.<br />1600 Stores in 74 countries.<br />3 stores in India.<br />Almost all its stores are company owned.<br />
25. Manufacturing & Distribution<br />It designs, produces, and distributes itself.<br />It launches around 10,000 new designs each year.<br />They take just 4-5weeks to develop a new product and get it to stores.<br />The company produces small quantities of batches of clothing.<br />It has a policy of “ZERO ADVERTISING”.<br />
27. Variants of Zara <br />Apparel & Dressing<br />Bags <br />Shoes<br />Fragrances<br />Accessories<br />Zara Home<br />
28. Apparel & Dressing<br /><ul><li> Both formal & Informal clothing
33. Waste Elimination at Zara<br />Advertising: not used<br /> The strategy that<br /> we are always “below” demand<br />Product complexity: 3 types, sizes,<br /> and colours greatly reduces the <br /> product complexity.<br />
35. THANK YOU<br />MBA 2nd year students of Chitkara University<br />SUBMITTED BY-:<br />Madhuri Garg<br />Nitika Garg<br />GauravSatia<br />DeepikaThakur<br />