8. And of course… Presentations Tips and Guidelines Case studies
9. Schedule What’s missing here? Breaks – Of course! Session Introduction & Why care about Social Media? Creating Social Media Strategy How to use LinkedIn for Business Promotions Get Hooked on to Twitter Facebook Community Building
13. “ The process of reaching out to and engaging with your customers/users through Digital Media (Internet, Email, Mobile)”
14. SEO or Organic Search SEM or PPC
16. Marketing Exercise Volunteers Required
17. Marketing Exercise Dream Job Pick Top 3 Jobs that you would like to apply for IT Guru Film star Cricket Commentator Pizza Taster Basketball Player Mathematician Radio Jockey Volleyball Player Rock Band Member Scientist
18. Marketing Exercise What and Why? Don’t worry, you won’t be forced to become one What did we learn?
19. Digital Marketing in 3 Words V R C isibility Are you visible to your target audience? redibility Will your Target Audience trust you? elevancy Are you relevant? (Platform, Message & Time)
20. Why care about Social Media?
21. February 4, 2004 A man broke up with Erica, his girlfriend, in a Harvard Bar Didn’t want to keep the bad feeling to himself. He created viral that compares girls to barnyard animals His name is Mark Zuckerberg & the viral was Facebook
22. Is it just Sales & Marketing?
23. Sales Ideation/Product Dev HR CRM Marketing NO
24. Search for your name on Google!
25. Timings can’t be Better! Opportunity to build competitive edge
26. Let’s look at some International Success Stories!
27. Kogi Korean BBQ Taco Truck Blog + Flickr + Twitter - 10 people/stop to 800 people/stop
29. A Video can ruin the brand build over decades Costed them 50m US$
30. Let’s look at few Indian Case Studies!
32. Apple Macbook: Online Reputation 1 Review – 60,000+ Views
35. What are you waiting for? Do you think you have an option?