Transcript of "ISS / IES Entrance Coaching in Delhi"
INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICES
IES / ISS Entrance Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts an entrance exam to recruit
Grade IV officers for the Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical
(1) Planning Commission
(2) Ministry of Economic Affairs
(3) Planning Board
(4) National Sample Survey
(5) Labour Bureau
(6) Central Electricity Authority
(7) Economic Advisers to Ministries
(8) Forward Market Commission
(9) Tariff Commission
For Indian Economic Service
Post Graduate Degree from any recognized Indian university in
Economics/Business Economics/Applied Economics/Econometrics.
For Indian Statistical Service
Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/
Age limit: 21-30 years
Examination is divided into two sections:
(a) Written Exam for Subject Knowledge (1000 Marks)
(b) Interview for Interpersonal Skills (200 Marks)
IES / ISS Syllabus and Subjects
(1) Federal Finance
(2) History of Development and Planning
(3) Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies
(4) Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development
(7) India’s experience with Urbanization and Migration
(8) Foreign Trade
(10) Budgeting and Fiscal Policy
(11) Money and Banking
Delhi based Deep Institute provides coaching for both Indian Economic
Services (IES) and Indian Statistical Services (ISS).
Contact Now: +91-11-27449999
Visit Website: www.deepinstitute.co.in/indian-statisticaleconomic-services.html
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.