How to write perfect sentences for Facebook (Twitter, Linkedin, websites, headlines, brochures, etc.)Presentation Transcript
How to write perfect sentencesfor Facebook ( Twitter, Linkedin,websites, headlines & brochures )CLIENTS: Ed Hardy, Jack n Jones & Louis PhillipeCOPY: Salik Shah, August 2012 (Revised: March 2013)
SALIK SHAH / twitter@salikCONTENT ARCHITECT & CONSULTANTClients: Red Bull, Sony Music, Yamaha, Tata, NationalGeographic Channel, Hallmark, Titan, Ed Hardy, Jack nJones, Louis Philippe, Leeds Metropolitan University,Makemytrip, The Backpacker Co, The Wanderers, etc
1. Know your brand and its objectives.
2. Choose the right tone andpersonality for your brand.
Question: What is the right contentwhich reflects your personality type?
3. Choose the right timing: Reachmaximum people with each post.
4. Know your audience.Accept them as they are.
5. People come first, brands second.
6. Less is more: Keep it simple.
7. Limit post frequency. People kill brands which are too loud on their timelines.
8. Let people participate.Let them build your brand.
9. If you don’t advertise,people will do it for you!
10. Don’t tell. Let people discover.
11. It takes a lot of creativity to let people be creative.
12. When you let people be creative, they take interest in your brand.
13. If you can push the limits, you should.
14. Be witty.
15. Never overdo wit.
THANK YOUJoin me on twitter @salikor linkedin.com/in/salikshah