About Do any of the following sound familiar?
• You have reached a certain level of success in your business but it’s not enough to achieve the financial goals you have set out for yourself and your company.
• You have struggled with peaks and valleys in your business cycle and would like to see more consistent profitability.
• The majority of business development in your firm still seems to rely too heavily of you and the number of shifting priorities prevents you from consistent focus on growing the business.
• You have been seeing a decline in new customers for several years.
• The marketing programs in which you’ve participated have had disappointing or no results.