1. AN EXTRA MILE FORCHRISTJesus saw their faith,.. Mark 2:5
2. FOUR CHARACTERSin Mark 2:1-211. The Paralytic Man2. One of the Four Friends3. The Owner of the House4. One among the Crowd
3. MAN Paralyzed in his body & Totally Helpless Entirely Governed by the Disease Dependent on the Mercy of People Has a Strong Desire to Come out of it In Need of a Doctor& in Need of a Redeemer
4. Being a Good Friend Involves Certain Sacrifice & Selflessness(1 John 4:20-21 & Matt 25:35) Becoming a Helper Requires You to be Healthy Man (John 3:3)(A paralytic cannot help another paralytic) Being a Friend Demands Patience, Persistence & Forbearance(They Perhaps did not Realize that they would have to break theroof when they had First Started off the Journey) Unless You are in Christ, This is Not Possible. You cannot DoAnything Apart from HIM (John 15:5)ONE OF THE FRIENDS
5. ONE OF THE FRIENDS An Act of FAITH is Always Respected in the Eyes of God &‘without faith it is impossible to please God’ (Heb 11:6 ) 4 People, ONE task: If One Withdrew, the Task could Easily beAbandoned. Make every effort to KEEP THE UNITY of theSpirit through the bond of peace (Eph 4:3) And then the SYNERGY of Togetherness: How could one manchase a thousand, or two put TEN thousand to flight (Deut 32:30& Leviticus 26:8 )
6. OWNER OF THE1. GIVING - Allowing the Loss Willingly for the GLORY of God2. FORGIVING - No Action Against the People who Broke the HouseGod knows his heart, so he chose that house: Evenif You do not Respond & Resist God’s Grace at a time like this,Deliverance and Relief for the Needy will Arise from Some OtherPlace, but You and Your Relatives will Lose (Esther 4:14)great TRAITS
7. ONE OF THE CROWD Are you a Complacent & Complaining Christian? Are you the Servant who Hid the Talent in the Ground(Matt 25:18)? Are you the Fig Tree Full of Leaves but No Fruit (Matt21:19)? Are You Willing to be Part of the Body & Part of thePlan: Ready Like the Colt (Luke 19:34) to be Used of theLord? ?The axe is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does notproduce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire (Matt 3:10)
8. NEW EXPERIENCE IN CHRIST PHYSICALLY, You will Arise, Take up YourBed and Walk SPIRITUALLY, Your Sins will be Forgiven &You will become the Son of GodWHICH OF THOSE ARE YOU?