How to Write and Publish a Book in 90 Days or Less (Then Sell the **** Out of It)
- 563 views
Learn the "quick and dirty" way to write and publish a book people will care about. Then learn how to make money with it. ...
Learn the "quick and dirty" way to write and publish a book people will care about. Then learn how to make money with it.
I'll guide you through a step-by-step process you can use to create and publish a book within 90 days.
Your book will give you:
- Increased Credibility in Your Industry
- Increased Visibility
- More Business Opportunities
And if you do it right (which I'll show you how to do), you'll make money.
In this session, you'll learn:
- My secret to coming up with a kick ass outline
- Why shorter is (sometimes) better
- Want to write a book, but suck at writing? Attention span shot? -- I'll show you what to do.
- How to avoid writer's block
- The reason most non-fiction books sell less than 250 copies (and how to avoid this)
- The best way to get people interested in your book (before it's released)
- Where to go to find a quality editor, graphic designers, and other people you'll need
- How to price your book so you make the most money
- The top mistakes most authors make and how to avoid them
- Why paper books still matter
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views