One fine body…
- Greater Boston Area, United States
- Work Senior Business Analyst, Portfolio Management
- Industry Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Website http://boilsaltandserve.com
- About With any data project I ask "what can I automate? What process can be replaced by a formula, some visual basic code, or an algorithm?" Automation gives me time to concentrate on value.Value is about impacting the user; being relevant, being clear, and giving direction. To do that analytics has to be more than numbers: Marketing Analysts produce reports. Poorly designed reports result in good analytics never being acted upon. That’s a huge problem. A good analyst must be a marketeer. Analyitcs is only useful if information is communicated in a way where users get the picture. Art Art has a place in analytics. Web design has taught me how to use white space, color, and design to direct ...
Get their content delivered to you.