3. Visual Visual learners prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding
4. Visual Aids that help visual learners are drawings, maps, diagrams, visual media, etc.
5. Visual What aids could you use to help you learn better? What methods could you use in school to help visual learners?
6. Auditory Aural/ Auditory learners prefer using sound or music
7. Auditory Aids that help Auditory learners are use of sound, rhyme, and music.
8. Auditory What auditory aids do you think would help you? What methods do teachers use that would help auditory learners?
9. Kinesthetic Kinesthetic learners prefer using their bodies, hands, and sense of touch
10. Kinesthetic Aids that help Kinesthetic learners are touch, action, movement, and hands-on work.
11. Kinesthetic What aids could teachers use to help kinesthetic learners succeed? Do you think exercising would help kinesthetic learners? Why or why not?
12. ConclusionKnowing and understanding your learning style couldhelp you do better in school. By understanding yourlearning style you can use aids that will help yousucceed, not only in school, but in everyday activities.
13. References Advanogy.com ( 2004). www.learning-stlyes- online.com, Advanogy Publishing, 2003, retrieved on July 6, 2011.