Think about how important your mobile devices have become to you in your daily lives.
The Menu is vertical rather than horizontal
The design and content is simple and direct. Very Mobile user friendly.
Get a jump on your competition by making your site mobile friendly first.
If your site is not mobile friendly that 65% will be dissatisfied when visiting your site.
See how both these figures closely relate to the 65% that expect your site to work as well on their mobile devise.
Screen sizes are getting both bigger and smaller. Beyond smartphones and tablets we are starting to see cars, watches and shoes that can now connect to the Internet. Itis critical that you design your site responsively so that it can adapt to these many types and sizes of screens.
1. Why MOBILE Is ImportantTo your onlineMarketing CampaignBy David Evans 6/2/13
2. Two ExamplesOfGood MobileSites
3. Two ExamplesofBad Mobile Web Sites
4. 65% of consumersExpectYOUR Websiteto be just as easy to use ontheir Mobile Deviseas it is on their computer
8. Sources Usedhttp://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/insights/uploads/614352.pdfhttp://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/mobileplanet/en/graph/?country=us&topic=DETAILS_IMPOR&stat=IMPOR07&category=MOBSHOP&wave=wave2&age=all&gender=all&active=topichttp://googlemobileads.blogspot.com/2012/09/mobile-friendly-sites-turn-visitors.htmlhttp://www.topdesignmag.com/30-examples-of-mobile-optimized-websites/http://mashable.com/2011/08/05/mobile-design-priority/http://www.uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2011/03/10-ways-mobile-sites-are-different-from-desktop-web-sites.phphttp://www.netmagazine.com/features/mobile-firsthttp://blogs.sitepoint.com/7-tips-to-make-your-web-site-mobile-friendly/http://www.uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2011/01/designing-for-the-mobile-web-special-considerations.phphttp://sixrevisions.com/web-development/mobile-web-design-best-practices/Majority of US Mobile Customers Use Devices to Comparison Shophttp://www.emarketer.com/Article/Trends-2013-Making-Mobile-First-Priority/1009503