• 645 Million + Users
• Average # of Tweets a day: 58 Million
• Active Users per month: 115 Million
• 40% of Twitter Users follow, but don’t tweet.
Stats by StatisticBrain.com
Twitter is NOT Facebook
• Twitter is an Interest network, not a Social network
• 36% of Twitter Users sign-up for Twitter to get news
and follow interests.
• 1/3 of people under 30 get news from Social Media.
Of that 1/3 – 11% get news from Twitter.
• 50% of Twitter users access it on a mobile device
Stats from Pew Research
The Challenges of Twitter
• Message Lifespan is short – average of 15 minutes
• Competing for time and eyes across social
• How to Amplify your brand ambassadors
• Gaining new Followers
• Increasing Conversion & ROI from Twitter
TWITTER IN EMAIL RESULTS
• Lengthen the lifespan of your Tweets
• Amplify your brand ambassadors
• Increase Engagement and conversations
• Create 2nd and 3rd waves of engagement around tweets,
hashtags, and conversations
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.