2. Cross-Over Vehicles by HeartlandVersatile Fifth Wheel and Travel Trailer Toy HaulersTORQUE by Heartland combines all the best that traditional RVing has to offer with the versatilityof a toy hauler. TORQUE offers fifth wheel and travel trailer floorplans, each providing the ultimatein interior spaciousness and cargo possibilities. Elegant furnishings including designer furniture,matching window treatments on huge picture windows, built-in entertainment centers, quality-craftedcabinets and residential solid surface counter tops provide a unique touch you might not expect in atoy hauler. Join the hundreds of Torque owners that have chosen TORQUE for a truly versatile toyhauler with a luxurious residential look and feel of a traditional fifth wheel or travel trailer.CERTIFIEDFor FOODPreparation•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•NON-POROUS SOLIDSURFACE•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•DURABLE,RESILIENT NON-SLIPFLOORINGModel TQ 325Model TQ 325
3. •HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•KITCHEN HARMONY•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•PILLOWTOP MATTRESSSofa Slides Forward for Maximum Cargo SpaceModel TQ 325Model TQ 325Model TQ 280Model TQ 280
4. D-RingsAnchored through the floor decking to thesteel frame for maximum strength.Transform your garage intoa screened-in area whereyou can enjoy all of thebenefits of fresh air withoutthe annoyance of pests.TORQUE owners Enjoy Safely Transporting Fuel in aFuel Cell rather than having several 5 gallon fuel cansthat take up floor space and can spill if not securedproperly. A convenient filling hose and valve handle likeyou would find at the gas station for filling your toys andthe Static Line (Metallic cable and clip that connects thetoy and trailer together) that reduces the risk of staticelectricity sparks that are known to cause explosions!Light your task, setthe mood or justkick back and relax.Enjoy perfect lightingthroughout theTORQUE.•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•PERFECT LIGHTING•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•CROSSVENTILATION
5. The Freedomto camp anywhere...Optional 4.0 or 5.5 Onan Generatorcomes connected to the optional 30gallon fuel cell for hours of power.Heartland 5th wheel construction has been subjectedto rigid testing in the famous DOMETIC Extremetemperature testing chamber, where it passed with flyingcolors! The testing chamber temperature is set to 0º totest the heating system,followed by setting it at100º to test its coolingability. With our thick2” laminated walls,enclosed and heatedunderbelly and insulatedfloor - the interior ofthe Heartland coachremained warm andcomfortable through outthe sub-freezing testingand nice and cool duringthe extreme heat test!88º88º 88º88ºCORNERING IN-TOWN or BACKING INTO CAMPSITES88NOTHINGTURNS LIKE THE ORIGINALPATENT PENDING!IN A SHORT-BED, EXTENDED CAB TRUCKACHIEVE 88˚ TURNING!ACHIEVE 88˚ TURNING!BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!˚UNINHIBITED PASS-THRUEXTERIOR STORAGEChoose TORQUE for superior industry leadingengineering which results in larger, cleaner pass-through storage possibilities.•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•SHARKSKIN TOUGHSeamlessHeatedandEnclosedJust an 1/8” thick foam cup protects your hand fromscalding hot coffee... imagine what nearly 2” of blockfoam does for your Laminated Heartland Sidewall!Double Welded, FullyLaminated LightweightAluminum SidewallConstructionSHARKSKIN PROTECTION:The TORQUE underbelly is enclosed, which helps toeliminate wind drag and increase gas mileage. TheSharkskin underbelly is rustproof, puncture resistant, andalso repels moisture and rodents. This one-piece shieldcovers the entire bottom of the frame.
7. Interior• High End Sofa• 3 Interior Décor Choices• High End Bordeaux Cabinetry w/ Mission Style Doors• High End Boxed Lambrequins’w/ Mini Blinds• Beauflor Flooring Throughout Unit• High End Carpeting• Cable / Satellite Prepped• DVD/CD/ MP3/ AM/ FM Player• Dual Ducted 15,000 BTU A/C• Fire Extinguisher• LP Detector• Smoke Detector• Sliding Glass Door (261, 290, 291, 312, 301, 322, 325)• TT Tanks: Fresh 50 gal, Gray 35 gal, Black 35 gal• FW Tanks: Fresh 100 gal, Gray 75 gal, Black 41 gal Exterior• Correct Track Alignment System (FW only)• 10”I-Beam Frame Rails (FW)• 8”I-Beam Frame Rails (TT)• 16”Steel Wheels (on FW) 15”Steel Wheels (on TT)• Deep Dark Tinted Windows• Electric Front Landing Gear (Power Front Jack on TT)• Fiberglass Front Cap• Massive Pass Through Storage• Electric Awning• 30AMP Service• Heated and Enclosed Underbelly• Door Side Porch Light• Dual High Output Rear Cargo Lights• Exterior Shower• High Strength Radius Rubber Roof• 2”Welded Tubular Aluminum Side Walls• All New High End Torque Graphics• High Strength Plastic Grab Handle• 55 Amp Converter• 101”Wide Body Design• Enclosed Goose Neck (FW only)• Dual 30LBS LP Bottles (Duel 20lbs on TT)• Wide-Trac Suspension (TT only)• Rear Manual Stab Jacks• Aluminum Alloy WheelsGarage• Fuel / Oil Resistant Diamond Plate TPO RubberizedFlooring• Huge Overhead Storage in the Garage• Diamond Plate Wall Corner Protection• High Capacity Ramp Door• High Efficiency 12V Fan• Heat and A/C Ducted• Huge Windows with Blinds• 24”Beaver Tail Kitchen• Solid Surface Countertop in Kitchen Area• Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Guides - Full Extension• High Rise Kitchen Faucet• 3 Burner Range w/ Large Convectional Oven• Microwave Oven• Double Door Refrigerator• Deep Basin Acrylic Sink• Power Range Hood w/ LightBed and Bath• Single Level Master Suite• High End Shower Surround• Bath Room Power Vent• Heat and A/C in Bathroom• Bedroom TV Hookup with Booster• High End Leather Head Board• Skylight Over Shower • Over Head Reading Lights• Hardwood Medicine Cabinet• 60”X 80”Queen Bed w/ Hi-End Mattress and ComforterOPTIONS• 3500 Watt Portable Gen• Rear Electric Queen Bed (single bed)• Rear Electric Queen Bed w/ Convertible Sofa (N/A TT)• 32”LCD Flat Screen TV• Rear Pull Down Screen• Fuel Station w/ Gen Prep (30gal)• 4000 Watt Onan Built in Generator (Requires Gen Prep w/ Fuel Stat)• 50 Amp Service• 5.5Watt Oman Generator (Requires 50 amp Service)• Fantastic Fan w/ Rain Sensor (Kitchen)• Espresso Glazed Cabinets (Included Stainless Steel Appliances)SS PACKAGE• Painted Front Cap• Colored Fiberglass Sidewalls• Exclusive SS GraphicsChoose from three elegant decors featuring durable fabrics on the furnishings and window coverings.Carbon Oasis Kona Flooring
8. Over 40 men and women located in a dedicated facilityservicing our customers every day. With a dealer networkof over 400 locations across the U.S. and Canada, you’renever far from an authorized Heartland dealer.HEARTLANDCUSTOMER SERVICEWE’VE GOT YOUR BACK!STOPVENDOR DIRECT800#CALL DIRECT FOR DIRECT RESULTS!TOLL FREE & WARRANTY PHONE NUMBERS:In an effort to offer the best possible customer service, we are providing youwith the warranty phone numbers of our most common vendor partners soyou may work directly with them to more quickly handle service issues.Check the brand name on the product to determine the correct vendor.LIPPERT ................1-866-524-7821(Frames, Axles, Jacks, Hyd. Slide-Out Systems,Trail-Air, (Seat Tech - Furniture))DEXTER AXLE ........1-574-295-7888(Axles) Not toll free.DOMETIC.................1-800-544-4881(Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Awnings, Com-modes)NORCO....................1-800-347-2232(Elect. Slide-Out Systems)SHUR-FLOW............1-800-854-3218(Water Pumps)THETFORD..............1-800-543-1219(Commodes)KIB ...........................1-800-250-7051(Monitor Panels)TREDIT TIRE ...........1-866-443-9907(Nankang/Mission/Winland, Tires and Wheels)A.S.A........................1-800-688-3135(Jensen Audio & Video Products; Electronics)PROGRESSIVE .......1-269-781-4241(Power Convertors) Not toll free.CHENG.....................1-877-294-8997(Power Convertors)ATWOOD ................. 1-866-869-3118(Furnaces, Water Heaters)SUBURBAN.............1-423-775-2131(Furnaces, Water Heaters) Not toll free.SWAN.......................1-800-228-7926(Black Tank Flush System)B & B........................1-574-259-7838(Black Tank Flush System) Not toll free.FLAIR.......................1-574-534-2163(Furniture) Not toll free.SEAT TECH .............1-866-524-7821(Furniture)ONAN.......................1-800-888-6626(Generators)DIMPLEX..................1-800-668-6663(Electric Fireplaces)HAIER ......................1-877-461-4788(Beverage Coolers)CAREFREE..............1-800-622-3230(Awnings)DEKA .......................1-800-439-6694(Batteries)WHIRLPOOL/MAYTAG...1-800-545-9086 Prompt 5(Ranges, Refrigerators)NORCOLD ...............1-800-543-1219(Refrigerators)This list is provided for your benefit, so that you can quickly speak to the product manufacturer directly.If you prefer to work through Heartland’s Network of Authorized Dealers and need assistance in locating yournearest dealer or authorized service center, feel free to contact Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032.We provide a convenient stickerin each coach listing the warrantyphone numbers of our mostcommon vendor partners sothat if you choose to, you maywork directly with them to morequickly resolve issues or obtainreplacement items.Call Direct,Fast Results!800# LABELIN EVERY HEARTLANDHeartland Recreational Vehicles1001 All-Pro Drive • Elkhart, IN 46514 • 574-262-5992Your Authorized Heartland Dealer:Visit HEARTLAND on:•HEARTLAND ADVANTAGE•GREENMANUFACTURINGPROCESSESTOPTOWING PERFORMANCETOPTOWING PERFORMANCEwww.HEARTLANDRVS.comExperience:Product Walk-Through VideosSide By Side ComparisonsFeature Videos • Photo GalleriesVirtual 360° ToursDetailed Floor PlansNews • TestimonialsDealer Locator • Owners ClubCustomer Service • Service Locatorand More at our Informative Web SiteCommunity. Convenience. Close-to-home.Where you purchase your recreational vehicle is ultimately your decision but Heartland urgesyou to consider buying at your local dealer. Dealers are part of your community, providingjobs and contributing to your local economy. These dealers are under obligation to providewarranty service for products they sell, but are not legally required to service productspurchased from other dealers. At some point, you may need to return to the dealer you buyfrom - why not stay close to home? After all, home is where your Heartland is!BENEFITS OF PURCHASING YOUR RV LOCALLY:• You enjoy valuable relationship building with Dealer Representatives, close to yourhome, who will explain the features and benefits of the product.• You receive a full product orientation prior to delivery, which includes hands-ondirections for many of the coach’s systems and functions. You are also introduced tothe Dealership’s Service/Parts/Warranty personnel who are at the ready to help youwith any issues you may encounter, now and in the future.• You enjoy customer PRIORITY. Dealerships generally service their purchasingcustomers first - others may experience long delays and miss opportunities to usetheir RV. What is it worth for you to have a dealership’s full attention and motivationto satisfy you when you need service – in a timely manner?• Valuable TAX dollars and jobs stay in YOUR community which pays for your roads,schools, police and fire departments.DON’T UNDERESTIMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PERSONAL CARE!For Canadian Residents: If you purchase an RV out-of-country, there are additionalfees, taxes and inspections that must be met before bringing your product home.Your local Canadian dealers are experts in these provisions.•FORADDITIONAL INFORMATION•www.heartlandrvs.comHEARTLAND PROUDLY PARTNERS WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY VENDORSin manufacturing our recreational vehicles:Product information is as accurate as possible as of the date of publication of this brochure. Due to Heartlands commitment to continuous product improvement - floorplans, materials, components,features, specifications, options, etc. are subject to change without notice or obligation to Heartland Recreational Vehicles.Product information and specifications apply to coaches beginning with serial number 257280Tow Vehicle Caution: Owners of Heartland recreational vehicles are solely responsible for the selection and proper use of tow vehicles. All customers should consult with a motor vehicle manufactureror their dealer concerning the purchase and use of suitable tow vehicles for Heartland products. Heartland disclaims any liability or damages suffered as a result of the selection, operation, use ormisuse of a tow vehicle. Heartland’s limited warranty does not cover damage to the recreational vehicle or the tow vehicle as a result of the selection of the tow vehicle.See your nearest Heartland dealer to review a current model. 20,000 Litho 12/12