1. Via a b g s r sc m | 7 .4 .4 5 r o a tv .o 8 78 40 7
2. on the cover: 25Q sequoia Full-Body paint 25R sterling with sunset cherry Via With its introduction, the Winnebago Via® created the exclusive Mercedes- floorplan, an improved design of the Flex sleeping system featured on the Benz®Sprinter-basedClassAcategoryandrevolutionizedthedefinitionof popular 25t and a more powerful Mercedes-Benz diesel engine that provides what a class a coach could be with unparalleled fuel economy and eye- improved fuel economy. the class a revolution is here. Join in with your very catching styling. For 2011, the revolution continues and the Via shines even own 2011 Winnebago Via. brighter with a host of improvements, including the all-new double-slide 25Q
3. Explore the Space 25Q prism with Mocha cherryall three Via models are surprisingly spacious. the full-wall slideon the 25r creates an incredibly open feeling and the 25Q offersdoubleslidesonasprinterchassis-anotherinnovativefirst.Enjoysurround sound from the stereo system that includes a cD/DVDplayer. Watch movies on the 32 lcD tV in the 25r or the 26 lcDtV in the 25Q and 25t with a unique sliding bracket so it can beeasily viewed even when the slideout is not extended. Both tVsare satellite system ready if you choose to add a satellite dish.take it all in from the ultraleather™ sofa with removablepedestal table or the available comfort sofa sleeper (25Q). Foradded flexibility, the cab seats also rise and swivel to create aneven roomier lounge when the coach is parked.the innovative studioloft™ turns the cab area into a secondbedroom with a large bed that drops down from the ceiling. it isavailable in the 25r and 25t and includes a wraparound curtainfor privacy. TV Versatility innovative bracketing for the 26 lcD tV Comfort Sofa Sleeper in the 25Q and 25t slides for optimal viewing even when this available sofa on the slideroom is not the 25Q opens up to extended. reveal a bed with a self-inflating mattress. Window Shades acrylic 1. By day it’s a plush sofa. windows are lightweight, scratch resistant and feature built-in screens and shades that pull up from the window base so you canenjoyacoolbreezewhile maintaining privacy (McD american solo blackout roller shade, 25Q bedroom). 2. at night, the sofa easily 3. the mattress quicklyStudioLoft this Winnebago industries exclusive folds out into a bed. inflates and deflates usingfeature turns the cab into a second bedroom a built-in power source.(available 25r, 25t - na 25r w/optional drivers door). Recognized Quality the recreation Vehicle Dealer association bestows its annual Quality circle award to the manufacturers that provide exceptional products, service and support. only one manufacturer has received this Visit us for the latest updates and honor for fourteen consecutive years: Winnebago industries.® expanded key feature content at: GoWinnebago.com
4. Smartly 25REquippedthe Via galley uses its modestfootprint to maximum potentialthanks to intelligent features suchas the microwave/convection oventhat reduces cooking times andthe vented range fan to keep thegalley from steaming up. the two-burner range on all models accom-modates larger pots and pans andhas a glass cover to increase yourprep space when not in use. Work Space the large sink has a faucet and glass cover that flip down to increase your countertop space.Kitchen tools, dishes and morehave a home in the beautifulMocha cherry or sunset cherrycabinetry that optimizes the in-ternal storage space. the galleyalso features the same easy-to-clean vinyl flooring you’ll findthroughout the coach for worry-freetravel.Majorsystemcontrolsare centrally located above therefrigerator for added convenience. Removable Freezer the freezer compartment can be removed for cold storage flexibility.
5. Fit for Any 25T hearthstone with sunset cherryFamilyif you want flexibility in yourtravels, the Via is right up youralley. the 25t features the FlexBed system that allows you toeasily convert the twin beds intoa single queen bed, depending onthe number of travel companions.the bedroom cabinetry takesadvantage of every square inch toprovide maximum storage. 25Q the bedroom in the Queen Bed the large, full-wall all-new 25Q features a large slide provides room for the wardrobe and storage cabinet classic queen bed on the 25r. with sliding doors. the 19 tV is corner-mounted for optimal viewing. 25Q Visit us for the latest updates and expanded key feature content at: GoWinnebago.com
6. AutomotivePerformanceWhere other class a coaches canbe intimidating, the Via begs tobe driven. the Mercedes-Benzsprinter chassis makes it the mostautomotive class a coach on theroad. it has a dash designed tomake driving easy and an availablewood appliqué creates an addedtouch of sophistication.the rV radio® includes a colortouch screen that incorporates therearview monitor and sideviewcameras. the radio also includesa cD player, ipod input, easy-to-use controls and a weatherband.you can also upgrade with sirius®satelliteradiotoenjoyover120digital channels and a complimen-tary six-month subscription. Cab Seats the ultraleather seats have multiple Sideview Cameras sideview camerasSunvisor the powered sunvisor drops down at the adjustmentpointstokeepyoucomfortableontheroad IntelliSense One Touch Control® this intelligent systems monitor activate with the turn signals andtouch of a button and comes standard with the and also lift and rotate to become living area seating provides critical information and allows you to control key systems using provide an added sense of comfortoptional studioloft. when parked. the easy-to-read, intuitive touch screen. when maneuvering.
7. More Innovationthe threshold rV Door™ reduces wind and roadnoise like no other, thanks to dual seals, dual latchesand hidden hinges inspired by airplane technology.the interior and exterior handles are set at separate,ideal heights for entering and exiting. a built-inscreened window provides ventilation with the doorsecurely closed.at the campsite, color-coded labels make hookups asnap. When you are set up, the 16-foot awning Wash Station Keep the dirt and sand outside with a quick rinse, thanksprovides plenty of shade for relaxing afternoons. you’ll to the available exterior wash station.have everything you need, too, thanks to theinnovative exterior storage on every model. Whenyour travel season ends, the winterization packagemakes storage prep a snap. 25T Storage large, pass-through compartments let you pack up to 76 cubic feet of storage.TrueLevel™ sonar technology accurately reads holding-tank liquid levels from outside the tank, with no probesthat can clog or corrode. Storage or Access choose between an Threshold RV Door airplane technology makes this the additional storage compartment or the quietest, most advanced entrance door in the industry. convenience of a driver’s-side door. Visit us for the latest updates and expanded key feature content at: GoWinnebago.com
8. The Foundation of Funthe Via’s revolutionary design starts with the versatile Mercedes-Benzsprinter F50 chassis. a powerful Mercedes-Benz turbo-diesel enginemakes the Via a coach that is both fun to drive and a pleasure to callhome. adaptive esp® electronic stability control delivers more responsivecontrol with aBs, traction control (asr) and load adaptive control (lac)that calculates the vehicles mass and center of gravity to ensureoptimum stability.n 11,030-lb. GVWr n 5,000-lb. 5 towing capacityn Mercedes-Benz 3.0l n available stylized aluminum Wheels turbo-Diesel engine n Most fuel-efficient class a motor homen adaptive esp technology with unparalleled estimated fuel economyn 5-speed automatic transmission of 15-18 miles per gallon* *Fuel efficiency will vary with driving conditions and individualn 180-amp. alternator driving practices.No Shortcuts – No CompromisesYou can compare features. You can compare styles. But the crowned, one-piece fiberglass roof is backed by a 10-year limited parts-and-laborwhen it comes to quality construction, there is no roof skin warranty. Fiberglass offerscomparison. only motor homes manufactured by superior strength and durabilityWinnebago industries harness the legendary strength over less attractive rubber roofs found on so manyand durability of our superstructure® construction competitive models thatprocess—a process we’ve been perfecting for more than can streak and degrade50 years. over time.superstructure® means a solid framework, steel and Durable, lightweightaluminum substructures and components built in-house Thermo-Panel® sidewalls combineto our exacting standards. it means managing each detail fiberglass, high-to ensure the integrity and quality of every coach. it density block-foammeans barcoding parts to save time during service and insulation and the inner wall surface withrunning every coach through a gauntlet of tests, including aluminum supporta high-pressure water test, before it leaves the factory. structures.Where other manufacturers cut corners, superstructure Metal substructuresensures the features you can’t see are treated with the secure cabinets and appliances to add safetysame care as the ones you can. When you buy a and stability.Winnebago motor home, you are getting a coach that is specially engineered interlocking an electrodeposition coating helps joints connect the floor, sidewallsbuilt for you—and built to last. protect critical steel components. and roof into a cohesive unit.
9. Floorplans SpecificationsDimensions shown are for sleeping space only and may vary due to styling differences. Dashed lines denote Standard Carpet Vinyloverheadstorageareas.FloorplansandspecificationsarealsoavailableonlineatGoWinnebago.com. UltraLeather 25R 25T
10. superstructure story 25Q weights and measuresTake a Tour We’re proud of our processes, state-of-the-art facilities and the people who make Winnebago industriesnumberone.WeinviteyoutovisitourcomplexinForestCity,Iowa,forafirst-handlookatthededicationandtechnology Visit us for the latest updates andbehind every motor home we build. expanded key feature content at: GoWinnebago.com
11. Weights Measures 25r 25t 25q Queen bed w/expandable base, foam mattress (25r) 6-gallon water heater w/electric ignition, 110 V/LPLength 255 255 255 Queen bed w/innerspring mattress, Winterization Package: water heaterExterior Height1 109 109 109 pillows, shams, bedspread and access to bypass valve and siphon tubeExterior Width 76 76 76 storage below (25Q) On-demand water pumpExterior Storage2 (cu. ft.) 43.6 76 25.9 19 LCD TV (25Q, 25t) Permanent-mount LP tank w/remote fillAwning Length 16 16 16Interior Height 65 65 65 exTeRIOR OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenTInterior Width 73 73 73 Premium high-gloss skin Heated drainage systemFreshwater Capacity w/Heater3 (gal.) 36 35 36 16 electric patio awning Exterior wash station w/lighted pumpHolding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray3 (gal.) 30/40 36/36 36/36 switch Threshold RV™ entrance door w/built-inLP Capacity4 (gal.) 13 13 13 screenFuel Capacity (gal.) 26.4 26.4 26.4 SAFeT y Automatic entrance door stepsGCWR5 (lbs.) 15,250 15,250 15,250 Seat belts Lighted storage compartmentGVWR (lbs.) 11,030 11,030 11,030 LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors Mud flaps (rear)GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,410 4,410 4,410 10 BC fire extinguisher Porch lightGAWR - Rear (lbs.) 7,720 7,720 7,720 Ground fault interrupterWheelbase 170 170 170 Stepwell light High-mount brake lamps OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenT Daytime running lampsD O D G e ®/M e R C e D e S - Power mirrors w/defrost OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenT Driver’s door w/power lock and power Fog lampsBenz® SpRInTeR F50 Cruise control StudioLoft™ and powered sunvisor (25r, window (na 25r w/optional studioloft) 25t - na 25r w/optional drivers door)ChASSIS Chassis/house battery radio power switch Lower front protective mask WARR An T y6 Sideview video camera system Satellite TV antenna system w/elevation188-hp Mercedes-Benz 3.0L 6-cylinder 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty,7turbo-diesel engine Sunvisors sensing unit h e AT I n G C O O L I n G 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty specs5-speed automatic transmission w/tip Front wraparound curtain Roof vent w/powered ventilator fan (bath) SySTeM on structure,7 10-year limited parts-and- 13,500 BTU roof-mount air conditioner labor warranty on roof skin7shift OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenT GALLeyHydraulic brakes w/ABS 20,000 BTU furnace low-profile Sirius® satellite radio w/complimentary Microwave/convection oven 1 the height of each model is measured to the top of the tallestAdaptive ESP® technology 6-month subscription OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenT standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically Vented range hood (25r, 25t) equipped unit. the actual height of your vehicle may vary by180-amp. alternator Dash appliqué package High-efficiency A/C heat pump several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. 2-burner range top w/glass cover please contact your dealer for further information.Trailer Hitch5: 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. Refrigerator w/removable freezer InTeRIOR 2 the load capacity of your motor home is designated by weight,maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin compartment eLeCTRICAL SySTeM not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available spaceconnector when loading your motor home. IntelliSense™ LCD monitor panel Stainless steel sink w/glass cover and Service Center: cable tV input, 30 amp. 3 capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation.Stainless steel wheel liners power cord, portable satellite dish hook-up slight capacity variations can result due to installation Key-activated slideroom master lock folding faucet applications.OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenT switch Laminate countertops AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/ 4 capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacityStylized aluminum wheels Vinyl ceiling Decorative backsplash charger (W.c.) actual filled lp capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank. Privacy curtains Auxiliary start circuit 5 actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loadingCAB COnVenIenCeS OpTIOnAL eQuIpMenT Battery disconnect system (coach) and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWr, GaWr Stereo System: aM/FM, alarm clock, and GcWr as well as adequate trailer brakes. please refer to the CD/DVDplayer,inputjack Water filtration system w/cold waterRV Radio®/Rearview Monitor System: 2 deep-cycle, Group 24 RV batteries operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information. faucet 6 see separate chassis warranty.6.5 lcD touch screen, cD player, weather 26 LCD TV (25t, 25Q) Automatic dual-battery charge control 7 see your dealer for complete warranty information.band, remotes, ipod interface connector, 32 LCD TV (25r)rear camera w/one-way audio B AT h 3,200-watt Cummins Onan® diesel na not available Satellite system ready generator not all items available in combination. see dealer for details.Cab Seats: armrest,adjustablelumbar Flexible showerhead Winnebago industries’® continuing program of product improvement MCD American Solo blackout roller shades 300-watt DC/AC invertersupport, power lift, swivel/slide, recline Retractable self-cleaning shower door makes specifications, equipment, model availability, and prices (rear bedroom slideout 25Q) subjecttochangewithoutnotice.Comparisonstoothermotorhomesand headrest (25r, 25t) Dual-pane windows w/built-in screen and pLuMBInG SySTeM are based on the most recent information available at printing.Power steering w/tilt and telescoping Shower curtain (25Q) shade, bedroom and lounge area (single- Service Center: color-coded labels, citywheel Skylight pane w/McD american solo blackout roller water hookup/tank diverter fill, drainagePower door lock w/remote for main entry shade on 25Q bedroom slide window) valves, 10 sewer hosedoor Amplified digital TV antenna system BeDROOM TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoringRemovable one-piece fitted carpet liner Twin beds w/foam mattresses, Flex Bed Powered roof vent (bath) system12-volt powerpoints kit, pillows w/shams and access to storage below (25t)
12. Décor choose from three fabric collections and two cabinet wood choices, each with satin nickel hardware.Prism with Manila UltraLeather™ Main accent Bedspread VinylSterling with Putty UltraLeather MainHearthstone with Marsh UltraLeather decor accent Bedspread Vinyl Main accent Bedspread Vinyl Mocha Cherry Sunset CherryFabrics and carpets may change without notice or obligation.
13. Exteriors the streamlined appearance of the Via is enhanced with deluxe graphics or available full-body paint. Dark Bronzemist Deluxe Graphics Light Titanium Deluxe Graphics Night Star Full-BoDy paint Mesquite Full-BoDy paint Red Accent Full-BoDy paint Sequoia Full-BoDy paint The mosT recognized name in moTor homes™