1. Genuine Livability, Unmatched Quality.a b g s r sc m | 7 .4 .4 5 r o a tv .o 8 78 40 7
2. Genuine Livability, Unmatched Quality.FULL SEVEN (7) FOOT CEILING, (6’-1” SLIDE ROOM CEILINGS) D ADVA AN8 N SEVEN FOOT CEILINGS TL 7 You’ll enjoy the open, R TA 6 • HEA spacious feeling that you get GE • 7 Foot 5 4 3 CEILING! in each NORTH COUNTRY 2 1 travel trailer made possible t Re id e i gh n tial He by the full seven foot ceiling s C e ili n g height that makes you feel like your at home! Taller ceilings mean six foot head clearance in the slide- rooms on all slide out models. CREATIVE, FUNCTIONAL FLOORPLAN DESIGNS The all-new NORTH COUNTRY features exciting new interior concepts offering loads of rich cabinets, plush interior furnishings, abundant counter top space, and several windows that provide a great view of FREE-STANDING DINETTE TABLE your surroundings and living The free-standing dinette table offers room design that are perfect for maximum flexibility. You can even take the entertaining guests or relaxing table outside for lunch to enjoy outdoors. while on vacation.
3. D ADVA AN N TL D ADVA AN R TA N TL • HEA GE • R TA • HEA s F u ll li d e GE • te gS in Ex nsi ar on S t e e l B a ll B eSTEEL BALL BEARINGDRAWER GUIDESSmart designs - NORTHCOUNTRY leads the way Kit chen Har m ony • •with convenient and helpfulconcepts like full-extensionsteel ball bearing drawerguides. The extra strong BONUS STORAGEdrawer guides allow us to offer Everywhere therelarger drawers which extend is useful storagepast the cabinet face for we have made itmaximum usage. RESIDENTIAL 50/50 SINK accessible with a No more little travel trailer sink, door or open face. a real sink for a real kitchen
4. D ADVA AN N TL R TA • HEA GE • HARDWOOD CABINET DOORS Be sure to check when shopping whether other brands have the SO DS typical, thin hardwood veneers • LID • HARD W OO over chipboard - or real Amish- crafted hardwood doors like NORTH COUNTRY. Extra storage is provided by built-in storage under the bed that extends to the exterior pass through for convenient access without the need to go outside in the rain.ROOMY BEDROOMSLarge beds and room to get around them make North Country bedrooms comfortable and very livable.LUXURIOUS DECORSChoose from three elegant decors featuring durable fabrics on the furnishings and window coverings.MINERAL MULBERRY MOCHA
5. ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM Entertain family and friends with our full featured AM / FM, CD / DVD, MP3 Player with speaker selectors for inside and outside speakers. D ADVA AN N TL R TA • HEA GE • SB u t• •U / Au np x ill a r y I Living Area Side 18” overhead cabinet doors with taller cabinets and larger openings (as opposed to 15” or smaller) mean more valuable interior storage space for all of the camping necessities. Every North Country floorplan has a designated compartment for a useful size trash can. D ADVA AN N TLROTATING TV CABINET R TA • HEA GE •Easy to operate and is afinished cabinet that blocksthe view through to the • •Hbedroom providing privacy de tacle id nT rash Recepand a very finished look. Bedroom Side
6. Unlike our competitors whose roof rafters Preserving our environment is veryare simply stapled, North Country’s ND ADVA important to HEARTLAND. We strive toroof rafters are screwed securely to the TLA N reduce, reuse and recycle in everysidewalls, meaning no worries about the R TA facet of the corporation. We are Nonmetallic • HEAstructural integrity and solidity of North GE • reducing paper waste with new ducts eliminateCountry’s roof system! electronic processing, our vendor condensation buildup partners reuse packaging and in the attic that can s Gree sse crating for many components cause water damage. Ma ro ce n nuf and we recycle all aluminum scrap, a ctu rin g P wood cutoffs, skids, wire, cardboard and plastic containers. Heartland is doing our part to preserve the DUAL DUCTED AC environment so you and your children’s children can Comfort is key. NORTH COUNTRY’S dual ducted enjoy RVing in all that our precious environment has to offer. AC distributes the cool air evenly throughout theOur construction methods using screws travel trailer rather than cooling one spot andand additional hurricane style strapping relying on fans to spread it around.creates a unibody out of the floor, ND ADVAsidewalls and roof. This insures a tight TLA N AN D ADVA Nfitting, long lasting, strong structure for TL R TA R TA • HEA • HEAyears of use and enjoyment. GE • GE •STANDARD 30 LB. LP TANKS W COVER •B est I Class • n •B h• la c k s T a n k Flu FULLY HEATED & ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY: Enjoy your North Country year round.
7. INSULATED QUALITY BAGGAGE DOORS: 1. Painted aluminum door frame - won’t chalk or oxidize and looks great. 2. Enhanced color band to match body metal. THICK INSULATED BAGGAGE DOORS 3. Clean installation with no oozing putty. 4. NO screw cap molding - Just a solid frame. RELIABILITY: 1. Automotive rubber bulb seal prevents leaks and lasts for years of use. 2. Clean one piece deep flange finishes the baggage door opening, no cheap gimp or exposed painted wood. 3. Hidden, side mounted screws provide extra strength and clean appearance. RADIUS ENTRY DOOR & OVERSIZED GRAB HANDLE: Safety first, theAerodynamic Front Profile: oversized grabDecreased wind resistance while handle assists youngtraveling, helping to maximize and old alike for safeevery precious gallon of gas. AN D ADVA entry and exit of your NEnjoy better handling and great TL coach. This radius R TA • HEAlooks brought to you by our sleek entry door provides GE •front profile. Radius diamond added durability and s T . rd .O. da S Dplate debris guard transitions to longevity protecting tan s U y S eed fet xc • • He Sa or Ea tapered, radius metal skirt. your investment. s rt i ets re la n lT Me a d R o ll s o n R a d i a Porcelain Stool-Foot Flush Easy maintenance RADIUS ENTRY STEPS: durable finish for years These steps provide of reliable service and a safe entry into the D ADVA great looks* AN N North Country.The TL R D ADVA TA radius front edge AN • HEA N TL GE • eliminates the sharp R TA • HEA GE • corners and gives OPTIONAL you more step for •B • added safety. u il t k -I n Bi k e R a c Co IT Y • nve • nie nt S E C U R
9. Bunk Beds NC 30FKS NC 32BHDD STANDARD EXTERIOR KITCHEN NC 31BKS NC 33DSBS AVAILABLE SOON NC 31RETS NC 33QBDS MODEL 20 FS 22 FB 24 RKS 26 BH 26 RBS 26 RLS 26 SRL 27 BHS 28 SRL 29 RLS 29 RKS 30 BHS 30 FKS 31 BKS 32 BHDD 33 DSBS 33 QBDSDry Weight 4,586 4,676 6,496 5,016 6,621 TBD 6,756 6,716 7,310 7,632 7,534 7,196 8,015 TBD 8,766 8,692 8,741Hitch Weight 604 460 507 640 761 TBD 630 751 918 972 748 780 1,318 TBD 1,070 1,292 976Length 24’ - 7” 26’ - 8” 29’ - 0” 29’ - 8” 29’ - 10” 30’ - 3” 29’ - 6” 30’ - 7” 33’ - 5” 35’ - 0” 34’ - 10” 34’ - 6” 34’ - 10” 34’ - 6” 37’ - 10” 37’ - 10” 37’ - 10”Interior Height 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. 7ft.Axles 2 x 3,500 2 x 3,500 2 x 5,200 2 x 3,500 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200 2 x 5,200GVWR 6,900 6,900 10,400 6,900 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400 10,400Fresh Tank 37 gal. 37 gal. 50 gal. 37 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal.Gray Tank 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 2 x 37 gal. 37 gal. 2 x 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal.Black Tank 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal. 37 gal.Furnace BTUs 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000AC BTUs 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500 13,500LP Capacity 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb.Water Heater 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. 6 gal. Note: Overall Length defined as tow point (Ball coupler for travel trailers / King pin for 5th wheel trailers) to rear bumper. It does not include the rear ladder. Add 9” w/ Extended Pin Box
10. Construction Features • Large Sink in Bathroom • E-Z Lube Axles • .024” Aluminum Exterior Skin • Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror • Painted Lower-Bodyside Metal • R-7 Fiberglass Insulation • Vinyl Flooring • Radius Painted Lower-Bodyside Skirt Sidewall, Roof, and Floor • Flat Panel Bath Door Metal & Matching Door Stripping • 5/8” Main Floor Decking • Amber Patio Light w/ Inside Switch • Roof Rafters Standard Kitchen Equipment • Radius-Cornered Fiberglass Entrance Standard Safety Equipment Wood Tapered 4-1/2” Trusses • Microwave Oven with Carousel Door w/ Screen Door • Propane Alarm • 1/2” Dinette, Bed and Bunk Platforms • High-Rise Faucet • Molded Rain Guttering w/ Drip Spouts • Break-Away Switch • Unique Aerodynamic Radius Front Profile • Acrylic Residential-Style Sink (50/50) • Radius Retractable Entrance Step • Dead-Bolt Lock on Entrance Door • Wall Studs on 16” Centers • 3-Burner Cook Top (Dbl: non-slide / Triple: slide) • Dual Hitch Safety Chains • Electric-Powered Slide Rooms w/ HO Front Burner and Piezo Igniter • Black Framed Radius • Smoke Alarm (all slide-out models) • Range Hood w/Light and Exhaust Fan Tinted Safety Glass Windows • Multiple Egress Windows • Prep for Rear Ladder • Extra Large Picture Window at Dinette • LP Quick Connect • Fire Extinguisher • Fully Walkable Roof w/ 3/8” Decking • Ball Bearing Drawer Guides • Tinted Safety Glass Windows • One-Piece, Seamless Rubber Roof • Spice Rack, Built-In Under Kitchen Sink Standard Interior Equipment • Carbon Monoxide Alarm • 8’ Exterior Width (select models) • Sliding Pocket-Style Doors • 84” (7ft.) Interior Ceiling Height • Large Oven (select models) • 71” (6ft. 1in.) Slide-Room Ceiling Height • Arched Raised Panel Kitchen Overhead • Pocket Screwed Cabinets • 2” x 3” Longitudinal Floor Joists on 16”-18” Cabinet Doors • Wrapped Slide Fascia Centers • Trash-Can Cabinet in Kitchen • OH Cabinet Over Sofa in Super-Slides • Cambered Structural Steel I-Beam Frame • Double Door Refer • Solid Wood Drawer Fronts OPTIONS: • Paneled Refer Front • Radius Dinette Booth Backs (top)Heat, Air ,Power and Water Equipment w/ 2 Doors on the Ends EXTERIOR OPTIONS• Hook-Up for City Water Standard Bedroom Equipment • Extra Large 40”x76” Dinettes - Spare Tire and Carrier • Systems Monitor Panel • Bedroom Roof Vent in Non-Slide Models - Aluminum Rims • 12V Demand Water Pump • Full Length Shirt Wardrobe in Bedroom • Extra Large 45”x76” Dinettes - Stabilizer Jacks • 13.5 Central A/C w/ Louvered Directional • Innerspring Mattress (select models) in Super-Slide Models - Rear Ladder Ceiling Vents & Wall Thermostat. • Foam Mattress for Bunk Beds • Multi-Purpose Inside/Outside - Exterior Shower • Fast-Blast A/C Grill • Bedspread Dinette Table - Electric Awning • 12V Electrical System w/ Deluxe 110V 45- • Carpet w/ Padding (select models) • Double Light Over Sofa and Dinette - Toy Lock (N/A 24RKS, 26SRL, 28SRL, 29RLS) Amp Power Converter • TV Shelf w/ Hook-Up • Full Width (72”) Sofas (select models) - Pac-n-Play Door (20, 26BH, 27BHS, 30 BHS, • 6 Gal. Gas/Electric DSI Hot Water Heater • Built in Headboard Storage • Convertible Sofa 33DSBS ONLY -- STD ON 32BHDD) • 30-Amp Power Cord • Under-Bed Storage w/ Gas Struts • AM/FM/CD w/2 Speakers - Patio Door (30FKS ONLY) • 110V GFCI Protected Exterior Receptacle • Cable TV Hook-Up w/ RG6 Coax Cabling • Auto-Ignition Furnace Standard Exterior Equipment • Carpet w/ Padding (select models) INTERIOR UPGRADES with Wall Thermostat (35k) • Heated and Enclosed Underbelly • O.H.C. Above Sofas in Sofa-Slides - Hide-a-bed Sofa w/Air Mattress (N/A 24, 26SRL) • In-Floor Ducted Heat • Extra Large Folding Grab Handle • Roof Mounted Antenna for Radio - Pillowtop Mattress • ABS Holding Tanks • Pull Out Bumper Extension / Bike Rack • Swivel rocker(s) (1 or 2 on select models) - DVD Entertainment System (12V) • Water System Winterization Kit • Diamond Plate Lower Front • Crank-Up TV Antenna w/ Signal Booster - 19” LCD Flat Screen TV (12V) • Water Heater Bypass • 15” Radial Tires w/ White Steel Rims (slide • Fabric Covered Box Valances - Rear Dinette IPO Lower Bunk (30BHS, 33DSBS models only) with Lambrequin Legs ONLY)Bathroom Equipment • Chrome Hub-Caps • Mini-Blinds thru-out - Night Shades in Living Room • Black Tank Flush • Front Hitch Light • Wallpaper Border - Oak Refer Fronts • Shower Curtain with Curved Shower Track for • 2 Outside Speakers on Door Side - Free Standing Dinette Tubs • Deluxe Patio Awning Capacity (N/A 20FS, 22FB, 24RKS, 26BH) • ABS Tub / Shower Surround • ABS Propane Gas Bottle Cover • Fresh Water 37 gal - Non Slides - Range Cover • Glass Door for Neo-Angle Showers • Bumper w/Drain Hose Carrier, End Caps • Fresh Water 50 gal - Slide Models - Skylight in Shower • Bathroom Power Vent • Lighted Pass-Thru Exterior Storage • Black water 37 gal HEATING & COOLING UPGRADES • Bathroom Door Casing • Thick, Insulated, Radius-Cornered Baggage • Grey 37 gal - 15,000 A/C BTU IPO 13,500 A/C • Porcelain Stool with Foot Flush Doors • 2 x 30 lb LP Gas Bottles - Dual Pane Windows • Toilet Paper Holder • Straight Axles w/ Electric Brakes w/ Auto Changeover
11. XLT EXTENDED STAY MODELS NC 36FLDS XLT NC 40DBTS XLT NC 38DBDS XLT Opt. A Opt. B MODEL 36 FLDS 38 DBDS 40 DBTS XLT Extended-Stay Standard Highlights Length 39’ - 9” 40’ - 10” 42’ - 9” • 10 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater Interior Height 7ft. 7ft. 7ft. • 60x76 Sliding Patio Door Axles 2 x 6,000 2 x 6,000 2 x 6,000 • Detachable Hitch Fresh Tank 50 gal. 50 gal. 50 gal. • 50 Amp Electrical Service w/ 65 Amp Converter Gray Tank 2 x 37 gal. 2 x 37 gal. 2 x 37 gal. • Free Standing Dinette w/ 4 Chairs Black Tank 37 gal. 37 gal. 2 x 37 gal. • Vertical Blind for Patio Door Furnace BTUs 40,000 40,000 40,000 • Washer/Dryer Prep AC BTUs 13,500 13,500 13,500 • Residential 110V Refer LP Capacity 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. 2 x 30 lb. • Residential Free-Standing Range Water Heater 10 gal. 10 gal. 10 gal.Note: Overall Length defined as tow point (Ball coupler for travel trailers / King pin for 5th wheel trailers) to rear bumper. It does not include the rear ladder. Add 9” w/ Extended Pin Box
12. www.HEARTLANDRVS.com Experience: Product Walk-Through Videos Heartland Recreational Vehicles Side By Side Comparisons 1001 All-Pro Drive • Elkhart, IN 46514 • 574-262-5992 Feature Videos • Photo Galleries Virtual 360° Tours Detailed Floor Plans Community. Convenience. Close-to-home. News • TestimonialsWhere you purchase your recreational vehicle is ultimately your decision Customer Servicebut Heartland urges you to consider buying at your local dealer. Dealersare part of your community, providing jobs and contributing to your Service Locatorlocal economy. These dealers are under obligation to provide warranty Owners Club • Moreservice for products they sell, but are not legally required to serviceproducts purchased from other dealers. At some point, you may need at our Informative Web Siteto return to the dealer you buy from - why not stay close to home? Afterall, home is where your Heartland is! BENEFITS OF PURCHASING YOUR RV LOCALLY:• You enjoy valuable relationship building with Dealer Representatives, close to your home, who will explain the features and benefits of the product.• You receive a full product orientation prior to delivery, which includes hands- on directions for many of the coach’s systems and functions. You are also introduced to the Dealership’s Service/Parts/Warranty personnel who are at the ready to help you with any issues you may encounter, now and in the future.• You enjoy customer PRIORITY. Dealerships generally service their purchasing customers first - others may experience long delays and miss opportunities to use their RV. What is it worth for you to have a dealership’s full attention and motivation to satisfy you when you need service – in a timely manner?• Valuable TAX dollars and jobs stay in YOUR community which pays for your VENDOR 800# Call Direct, roads, schools, police and fire departments. Fast Results! CALL DIRECT FOR DIRECT RESULTS! TOLL FREE & WARRANTY PHONE NUMBERS: In an effort to offer the best possible customer service, we are providing you with the warranty phone numbers of our most common vendor partners soDON’T UNDERESTIMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PERSONAL CARE! 800# LABEL you may work directly with them to more quickly handle service issues. HEARTLAND Check the brand name on the product to determine the correct vendor. LIPPERT..................................... 1.866.524.7821 (Frames, Axles, Jacks, Hyd. Slide-Out Systems) DOMETIC................................... 1.800.544.4881 IN EVERY HEARTLAND (Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Awnings, Commodes)For Canadian Residents: If you purchase an RV out-of-country, there are NORCO...................................... 1.800.347.2232 CUSTOMER SERVICE (Elect. Slide-Out Systems) SHUR-FLOW.............................. 1.800.854.3218additional fees, taxes and inspections that must be met before bringing your (Water Pumps) We provide a convenient sticker THETFORD................................ 1.800.543.1219 (Commodes) WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK! KIB............................................. 1.800.250.7051product home. Your local Canadian dealers are experts in these provisions. (Monitor Panels) TREDIT TIRE............................. 1.800.537.2925 (Nankang/Mission/Winland, Tires and Wheels) in each coach listing the warranty A.S.A. ........................................1.800.688.3135 (Jensen Audio & Video Products; Electronics) PROGRESSIVE......................... 1.269.781.4241 phone numbers of our most (Power Convertors) Not toll free. CHENG...................................... 1.877.294.8997 common vendor partners so Over 40 men and women located in a dedicated facility that if you choose to, you may servicing our customers every day. With a dealer network (Power Convertors) ATWOOD................................... 1.866.869.3118 (Furnaces, Water Heaters) SUBURBAN............................... 1.423.775.2131 work directly with them to more of over 400 locations across the U.S. and Canada, you’re Your Authorized Heartland Dealer: (Furnaces, Water Heaters) Not toll free. SWAN......................................... 1.800.228.7926 (Black Tank Flush System) B & B.......................................... 1.574.259.7838 quickly resolve issues or obtain never far from an authorized Heartland dealer. replacement items. (Black Tank Flush System) Not toll free. This list is provided for your benefit, so that you can quickly speak to the product manufacturer directly. If you prefer to work through Heartland’s Network of Authorized Dealers and need assistance in locating your nearest dealer or authorized service center, feel free to contact Heartland Customer Service at 877.262.8032. Product information is as accurate as possible as of the date of publication of this brochure. Due to Heartlands commitment to continuous product improvement - floorplans, materials, components, features, specifications, options, etc. are subject to change without notice or obligation to Heartland Recreational Vehicles. Product information and specifications apply to coaches beginning with serial number 212477. Tow Vehicle Caution: Owners of Heartland recreational vehicles are solely responsible for the selection and proper use of tow vehicles. All customers should consult with a motor vehicle manufacturer or their dealer concerning the purchase and use of suitable tow vehicles for Heartland products. Heartland disclaims any liability or damages suffered as a result of the selection, operation, use or misuse of a tow vehicle. Heartland’s limited warranty does not cover damage to the recreational vehicle or the tow vehicle as a result of the selection of the tow vehicle. See your nearest Heartland dealer to review a current model. 42,000 LITHO 1/10