Be the first to like this
In 2012, Data.com launched salesforce.com's first big-data solution in order to assess trust, reliability levels and act on new data coming into the operational system. Just like trust-rule based match engines played a key role in management and reconciliation of master data in the enterprise, we believe ability to score, analyze, and act on large amounts of data will enable the next generation of data quality management.
In this implementation use case, attendees will be walked through a big data implementation story applied to a problem domain we are familiar with, trying to assess what is "good data":
- Problem definition, available assets, and quest for better understanding
- What is Fact Based Data Quality Assessment
- Why Big-Data? Evaluation process
- Piloting the first solution
- Opportunities are endless (and how you can implement similar solutions)