Be the first to like this
In this briefing we look into which recommendation source - online or offline - is more efficient in driving purchase decisions and how brands can measure both online and offline influence.
The briefing answers the following key questions:
1. What is the number one source of recommendation that influences the US consumer's purchase decision?
2. Why do US consumers trust people in real life over online connections
3. What is the most trusted source of recommendation among millennial US consumers?
4. What recommendation source do Hispanic US consumers trust over everything else?
5. What is the most recommended category among global consumers?
6. What are the most recommended brands among US consumers?
7. Why is influence not a driving factor in the grocery category?
8. What is digital influence and how does it vary across categories?
9. Why is mobile the future of digital influence?
10. How can brands measure offline and online influence?
1. US Consumers' Biggest Purchase Influencers
2. Value of Excellent Recommendation, by Method
3. Millennials Trust in Various Forms of Media
4. Most Trusted Source of Shopping Information among Hispanics
5. Brand Advocacy Rankings
6. Influencers of CPG Brand Decisions by Age Group
7. Digital's Influence on In-store Sales, by Store Type
8. Mobile Shopper's Purchase Decision Influencers