SIIA Brown Bag Mar 25, “Building High Performance Teams In a Tough Economy”
- 1,105 views
Program overview: ...
As the world economy is struggling to reestablish itself, the move back to basics and fundamentals is well underway. As you look to build and grow your business, retaining developing and leveraging your key talent will be very important in today’s business environment. Creating a culture that inspires innovation, leadership and the three “C’s (cooperation, communication and coordination) will be essential to your company’s success. Join us and our panel of Human Capital experts as we explore and discuss the following topics:
• How your culture is leading your company to success or failure?
• What is your “Emotional Intelligence” score and why it is best for it high?
• Crisis leadership why it is different than day to day leadership?
• What is the recipe for success in developing your Human Capital?
• How do I get started to jump start the growth of my team?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views