2. Synopsis• Johnny Bravo is someone who Is perceived as big headed. He thinks highly of himself and his muscles. He also appears to be quite short tempered when he has something on his mind. That something is usually a woman, as soon as he sees someone he finds pretty ‘ohhh mama!’ he becomes instantly distracted and all his focus is on getting their attention.
3. The main cast• Johnny Bravo voiced by Jeff Bennett• Bunny Bravo voiced by Brenda Vaccaro• Suzy voiced by Mae Whitman• Carl voiced by Tom Kenny
4. The Main Characters SuzyJohnny Bravo Bunny Carl
5. Structure• There is no real set structure to this particular cartoon. There are different episodes that do not follow on from each other, they tell different stories. The story usually will start with the main character waking up and a build up to the slap/punch that he would receive at the end of the programme
6. Language style• The language in this cartoon is somewhat suggestive to older viewers who would understand what is implied by the characters however younger viewers would not understand the meaning behind them. This show is quite comedic and acts as a spoof in some episodes.
7. Series and Episodes• There are 4 seasons• Season 1 contains 13 episodes• Season 2 contains 22 episodes• Season 3 contains 20 episodes• Season 4 contains 14 episodes
8. Chart Episodes in each season252015 Episodes10 5 0 Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4