Awesome Africa Handyman
Quality & Value
No Job too Small
Boost or Maintain your
Update the Kitchen
Update the Bathroom
Improve the Insulation
Update the Appliances.
Improve and Increase the Storage
Tidy up the Plumbing & Electrics
Renew Flooring – Wood, Tile or Carpet
Improve the Lighting
Paint – Interior and Exterior
Install a Sturdy Front Door
Refresh and Tidy the Garden
Schedule Annual Maintenance Check ups
Choosing a Contractor
Ask for a quote in writing
- note the difference between a quote and an estimate
- get more than one contractor to quote
- beware of a quote that seems to be impossibly cheap
Agree a contract
- establish the cost and duration of a project
- establish detail of
- the work that needs to be done,
- labour and materials
- how payment will be made
- snags, putting right any minor problems
Make a few Checks
- contractor's licenses and registrations are currently valid?
- third-party property and injury insurance
- is the contractor a member of, or is registered with an Industry
Organization or Association
- how long has the contractor been in business
- can he/she provide references from previous customers?
Find someone else if a contractor insists on cash payment.
Why Choose Awesome Africa
We Provide and undertake a wide range of Quality “Value-adding” Home
maintenance, repairs, renovations and improvement for the Private Residential
and Small business Market. No Job too small.
We will Investigate and Interpret your Needs, Advise you on your Options
and Assist you in Achieving the Solution to Best Suit you.
Our Customers vary from Private Home Owners and Landlords to Estate
Agents and Property Managers.
The range of work we cover, spans from “Small Jobs” such as putting up a
shelf, to “Larger Jobs” such as Renovating a complete house and garden.
Our Passion is Customer Service and Satisfaction.
We Provide a Personal Service and interaction with our customers, working
around their specific needs and requirements.
We offer Advice and Assistance in guiding our customers through the options
of Maintaining or Improving their property and its value and worth.
All our work is Guaranteed. If a customer is not Reasonably satisfied with the
end product, we will endeavour to rectify the situation, at no charge.
We are fully “Liability Insured” and are members of “Guild of Master
Craftsman” and the “Federation of Small Businesses”.
Areas Covered by
Awesome Africa Handyman
Woking and 20m Radius