View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
11. Orchard activities 12. PowerPoint brochure for research or author report 13. VoiceThread for reports 14. Study Island activities 15. BrainPop movies and activities 16. Blog on a class wiki 17. Curriculum websites (for example: http://leecountyschools.wikispaces.com/Math or http://del.icio.us/danitarussell/math change Math to your curriculum area for more activities) 18. TeacherTube videos 19. Podcasting of lesson or review 20. Safe research with http://www.think.com
21. Class notes added to class wiki 22. Graphic organizer with SmartNotebook 23. United Streaming assignments 24. Virtual field trips 25. Create presentations 26. Write a wikibook - great for class review 27. Create reader's guides to share their favorite books 28. Class glossary 29. Class encyclopedia 30. Peer review compositions
31. Develop student portfolios 32. Vocabulary lists 33. Students can share notes with other classmates 34. Group authoring of story 35. Create a timeline for social studies class 36. Online literature circles 37. Classroom FAQ's 38. Classroom scrapbook 39. Classroom newspaper 40. Online Class Hall of Fame
41. Design a school/classroom tour 42. Use Google Docs to design and implement a survey 43. Animoto class projects 44. Thinking Maps or Gliffy 45. Create a class autobiography 46. Search for answers to class questions 47. Create a class website list 48. Online games - Jeopardy, et all 49. Practice computer skills ( http://leecountyschools.wikispaces.com/Computer+Skills+Test ) 50. SmartBoard Activities
51. Use Paint to illustrate terms 52. Watch online student news 53. Create PowerPoint presentations from a novel/book read to be called a ‘rolling book report’. 54. Track weather via the Weatherbug or another internet site devoted to local weather