About I am a Ph.D. student at University of Milano-Bicocca. I earned a MSc cum laude in computer science in 2009 from the University of Milano-Bicocca.
I collaborate as Data Mining Analyst with Project Automation S.p.A..
I study and work in Machine Intelligence area.
My main competences cover data and text mining:
- data mining of multivariate trajectories using DBN, HMM, CTBN, CTBNC and, DTW;
- probabilistic graphical models (i.e. BN, DBN, HMM, CTBN, CTBNC);
- information extraction using CRF.
I also had the opportunity to study and work with:
- decision models (MDP and POMDP);
- evolutionary algorithms (GA, GP and, PSO).