3. The Autocratic Leader This leader is given the power to make decisions alone, having total authority. This leadership style includes close supervision when people perform certain tasks.
4. The Democratic Leader
5. The Democratic Leader This style involves the leader including one or more people in the decision making process (determining what to do and how to do it). However, the leader maintains the final decision making authority.
6. The Laissez-faire Leader ("let do")
7. The Laissez-faire Leader ("let do") In this style, the leader allows the people to make their own decisions. However, the leader is still responsible for the decisions that are made. This style allows greater freedom and responsibility. You need competent people around you.
8. The Charismatic Leader
9. The Charismatic Leader This leader leads by creating energy and eagerness into people. This type of leader is well liked and inspires people. Appeals to people’s emotional side.
10. The Servant Leader
11. The Servant Leader This leader helps people achieve their goals. This leader is an instrument people use to reach the goal. Works for the people.