Practicalities in Delivering World Class Finance
- 356 views
‘Optimising Finance Processes without costly change’ ...
‘Optimising Finance Processes without costly change’
The keys to success in the World Class Finance Journey is the topic of this joint webcast between Consider Solutions and The Hackett Group. Surveys show CFO priorities remain focused on reducing costs, driving process efficiency and effectiveness and improving business insight and management decision support. However,
- How do we measure ‘world class’ and what are the practicalities in achieving this state?
- Can we do this without costly, structural change?
- What are the strategies, tactics and techniques?
David Mitchell, an experience Principal at The Hackett Group, explores best practices, innovative tools and proven approaches to drive process improvement and cost efficiency. Hear David and Dan french, CEO at Consider Solutions, as they go through:
- Defining and benchmarking world class performance
- Designing/Refining the optimal model for the organisation
- Identifying and prioritising Quick Wins through process performance analysis
This executive briefing is an excellent opportunity for all senior finance professionals embarking on the journey to World Class Finance.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views