From tweets to text, content is no longer about static text and today’s content strategies need to evolve past writing and usability recommendations. The proliferation of content formats demands it.
* What does content look like in the real-time web?
* Determining the value of good content.
* Hall of shame: Examples of brands skimping on strategy.
* What is content strategy?
* Life without content strategy: the effects on budget, scope, and schedules.
* From tweets to text, why content strategy is mandatory for the real-time web.
* Defining content strategy: a holistic approach.
* Case studies demonstrating well-defined content strategy.
* How to create a holistic strategy from tweets to video.
* Clients don’t get content strategy. How to change that.