Eight Proven Content Creation & Marketing Strategies with Case Studies
- 1,958 views
This presentation shows key ways to create content easily and systematically, even if you don't consider yourself a writer, using eight content creation & marketing strategies. These were proven using ...
This presentation shows key ways to create content easily and systematically, even if you don't consider yourself a writer, using eight content creation & marketing strategies. These were proven using a city-based blog, which is now a full fledged publication. In this session, you'll learn how one hyper local event website grew from one contributor to 25 and from zero traffic to 23,000 visitors a month, and is now syndicated by sites like Pegasus News. This is not a Social Media 101 class.
Here are some other specifics you'll learn:
- The Four Pillars of Online Marketing
- Five Goals to Have with Every Post
- Eight Tools for Benchmarking, Monitoring & Measuring Success
- Six Ways to Blog with More Authority & Credibility
We'll dig deeper in the second half of this session and get into the specifics of how to find others who will create content and market it for you, small tweaks you can make for SEO, and get into some case studies that show the results of these strategies.
More specifically you'll learn:
- Six Maximum SEO Power Positions for Your Keyword Targets
- How to Actively Recruit & Pitch Guest Bloggers
- Five things to consider when creating backlinks
- Three case studies of traffic attraction using these eight strategies
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views