Oct. 7, 2010
PlacePunch Adam Steinberg Co-Founder, PlacePunch [email_address]
Introduction Adam Steinberg Co-Founder/CEO [email_address] 678.608.1411 @placepunch @adams472
PlacePunch connects your brand to customers through location check-ins Your Brand
Problem - Marketers can’t target their message
- If you like this TV show, you might be this type of person
- If you listen to this radio station, you might be this type of person
- If you live here, you are likely to be this type of person
Marketers spend too much time creating awareness
Location is immediate Awareness Action Expected Value
Location is precise
What has changed?
Customers now have a reason to share location
Value add: social sharing
Why do you care? Check-in traffic is surging
- Smartphone usage expected to grow 4x by 2014
- Foursquare adding 150,000 people a week
- Facebook opens check-ins with Places
- Through check-ins, PlacePunch enables brands to connect with customers at their point of action.
- PlacePunch integrates all
Deliver messages at point of action
- Deliver timely, relevant Twitter messages to customers when they check-in.
Increase check-ins and reward loyal customers
- Reward customers for “checking in” and sharing your location
Gain valuable insights to hone your messaging
Who do we work with?
Key takeaways Your Brand
Thanks Adam Steinberg Co-Founder/CEO [email_address] 678.608.1411 @placepunch @adams472