1. STUDENTS ROLE IN
THE VIRTUAL EDUCATION
PROF. FELIPE DEGRACIA P.
2. • The most important role is to move from being
passive actors or single receivers to active
individuals where the protagonists and
managers to be responsible for their own
learning by developing skills that allow them to
take full advantage of educational strategies
defined by Professors.
3. • The virtual student has the capacity to
become self-motivated and self-disciplined,
these two are essential conditions because
flexibility, in how to teach the courses,
requires responsibility and commitment.
4. • The virtual student has the iron will to devote
a significant amount of time, each week for
study time. This aspect is important because it
involves changing the misconception that
courses through the computer are easier and
require less effort.
5. STUDENT ROLE IN THE VIRTUAL
It is required a student who can develop a
process, playing a different role to the one that
it has played in education whose strategy
emphasizes the face to face meeting. This is
because the courses that use technologies
should focus on the student so that's assuming
the lead role in the process.
6. Such leadership involves a number of new
behaviors that require a strong will to develop
activities and work in self-directed study, and
the exercise of shared leadership, so that they
can leverage the strengths of all participants in
the collaborative process.
• Flexible study times to students.
• To increased the capacity of critical thinking.
• Efficient Learning and more enduring
• Being able to access, from our home, without
having to move to a specific site.
• One of the most notable disadvantages could
be increasingly less personal interaction,
having basic knowledge of computer systems
and with good speed connection, is all profit.