1. Curry Connect Student Access Guide617.333.2195 | email@example.com | King Administration Building
2. Logging OnCurrent Students: Log onto the Curry Portal usingyour username and password. Select the CurryConnect icon on the Quick Launch menu.Current CE & Grad Students: Visithttps://www.myinterfase.com/curry/student andselect “Register Here” to create your account. Usethis web address and login information duringeach visit to Curry Connect.Alumni: Visithttps://www.myinterfase.com/curry/alumni andselect “Register Here” to create your account. Usethis web address and login information duringeach visit to Curry Connect.
3. Welcome to your Curry Connect Homepage!You can: Upload a resume, cover letter, and other documents Discover employers and organizations Search for jobs/internships/on-campus employment Report that you have been hired by a Curry Connect employer Create and update a professional profile RSVP for Career Services Events & More!
4. To Create/Edit Your Curry Connect Profile: Choose My Account and select My Profile Select the Edit button next to any field and edit your information. Be sure to keep your profile information up to date!
5. Uploading Your Resume:.Hover over My Account and select My Documents Scroll down to the Resume section and select Upload File.
6. Job/Internship Search:From the toolbar, select “Job Search”Enter a keyword or select “PositionType” from the pull-down menu. Formore options, select “AdvancedSearch”The Advanced Search screenallows users to narrow down theirsearches using various categories
7. Student Employment:After selecting the “Position Type” relating tothe job you are seeking (Work Study or On-Campus Employment: Non-Work Study),please view the listings of available positions.Select the job title to viewadditional information aboutthis position.To apply, follow the applications instructionslocated at the bottom of the job listing and selectthe “On-line Application Address.” The hyperlink willopen your Student Employment Application.
8. For additional assistance, contact the Center for Career Development at617-333-2195 or firstname.lastname@example.org