1. Crowdfunding to Transform the
IPO and Capital Markets?
Markus Lampinen, Founder & CEO
2. Markus Lampinen
Background from, the US, Sweden and Finland
CEO Crowd Valley Inc – US based crowdfunding
infrastructure and back office. Active investor.
Active in global securities crowdfunding since 2009.
3. Crowd Valley provides SaaS technology
and back office to marketplaces
ranging from equity crowdfunding, to
real estate diversification, to pension
funds asset allocation.
4. The biggest market in the world is
being disrupted by efficient online
The impact will be bigger than what
traditional media has faced to date.
5. Investment Market's Already
Affected by Crowdfunding
6. .. of new applications of
crowdfunding, peer to peer
models and open marketplaces.
What we already see..
8. Derivative Models Emerging from
Retail, wholesale, trading.
9. Pension Funds Cutting Out the
Reducing costs of $500M
10. "Crowdfunded ETFs", basked
products of diversified portfolios for
institutional investors to partake in
early stage startups.
Think about this..
12. What now?
Web 2.0's impact on the capital
markets has only begun
13. What do you get when you cross
the global web 2.0, crowdfunding and
Access, Liquidity, Transparency.
And something unprecedented.
14. Remember, the Sheer Scale (US
15. .. And it's expected to GROW?
US Defense 2012
16. What role does the IPO market play
anymore? Why is it relevant?
17. Crowdfunding is introducing not
just a new asset class, but the
second wave of all asset classes.
18. Renewable energy 2.0, real estate
2.0, startups and growth companies
2.0, new indexes, instruments and
A completely new market.
19. Markus Lampinen
Crowd Valley Inc