2. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? The problem with astral travel is that many of us arecarrying too much weight. I’ve read the statistics and understand that many ofus are teetering towards obesity. But in order for us to move around, we have to dropthe weight. How much weight? Well, all of it.
3. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? You see the smallest parts of yourbody actually transform as theytransition into different realms orplanes of existence. In quantum mechanics, this processis called phase transition. Inmetaphysics, it is known as travelingthrough different planes of reality. We understand that the human body,no matter the size is way too clunkyand heavy to fly. Merely because we have the goodold force of gravity pulling it down.So the body needs to transform.
4. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? Just think of the human body as being like a huge blockof ice that is frozen and as hard as concrete. When the ice melts into water, the molecules inside thewater can move freely amongst each other. When the water begins to evaporate, it becomes a gas.When gas is not contained, it will disperse into space,defying the laws of gravity. In metaphysical terms, we are like blocks of ice on thephysical plane, bodies of water on the etheric plane, andlike steam or gas on the astral plane.
5. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? When people speak about having anout of body experience. They are referring to atomstransforming into a different shape.This process can be explainedthrough string theory. Although it has yet to be proven,many scientists believe that atomscontain tiny little strings that vibrateat different frequencies. These frequencies actually determinethe shape and form of atoms. The strings give particles theirdefinition such as mass and charge.In short, these strings are veryversatile and define our existence.
6. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? These strings also define space. The curvatures throughoutspace and the universe can bewarped and molded much likea piece of fabric. These curvatures throughoutspace are the ripples thatgravity travels through. Have I lost you yet? I’ll make it easier for you. Just think about space as beinglike a quilt.
7. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? Much like space, a quilt consistsof a network of fibers that areall interwoven andinterconnected. Now, imagine a needle with along thread, piercing in and outof this fabric. This needle represents theastral body. And the thread symbolizes thesilver cord that connects theetheric body to the physicalbody.
8. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? This is how our ancestors wereable to reach across space andtime without actually leavingtheir physical bodies. Today, scientists are well awareof cosmic shortcuts. These cosmic shortcuts are alsoknown as warm-holes that linkcertain aspects of space together. Ironically, our ancestorsdescribed moving through atunnel, heading toward a beamof light during astral travel oraltered states of consciousness.
9. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? They may have been traveling through warm holes thatweren’t fully formed. Or they were creating new ones. Scientists believe thatnew worm-holes cannot be formed without tearing thefibers of space. So how did our ancestors defy gravity, space, and time?They were able to transform their astral body into a gaslike substance. This substance was contained in the ripples of gravity.
10. DoYou ReallyWant to Learn about AstralTravel? Much like a needle, piercing throughfabric, they were able to travel todifferent worlds and realms. Just think about it! Have you knownsomething to be true without realproof? Have you ever had a vision about afuture event to only experience it inthe present? There are no such things ascoincidences. Just parallel worlds that connect allof earth and space together, andconsciousness that can transform it
11. Contact Us New African Spirituality takes a spiritually incorrectapproach to self-development. We aim to producereal results without the fluff, drama, and theatrics.Contact us today and get consultations & e-courseswww.newafricanspirituality.com
12. WhenThe Shadows BeganTo Dance By Yamaya Cruz Available at Amazon.com Barnes & Noble