1. EURODIDAWEB COURSE Cristina Maria IvanROMA, 6 - 10 august 2012
2. EURODIDAWEB COURSE My name is Cristina Maria Ivan and Im from Romania. Im really happy for this travel to Italy.
3. CONSTANȚA I am from Constanța, a city situated at the crossroads of several commercial routes. Also Constanta is the third largest city in Romania. Constanta is an important cultural and economic centre, worth exploring for its archaeological treasures and the atmosphere of the old town centre.
4. CONSTANȚA Constanța is an ancient metropolis and Romanias largest sea port. Originally called Tomis, Constanta is the fourth largest port in Europe.
5. City Landmarks Designed by the sculptor Ettore Ferrari in 1887, the statue dedicated to the Roman poet, Ovidius Publius Naso, gives name to the square, Ovidius Square. Emperor Augustus exiled Ovidiu to Tomis in 8 AD. The statue of our national poet, Mihai Eminescu
6. City Landmarks The Casino Aquarium
7. City Landmarks NationalHistory and Archeology Museum from Constanta Romanian Navy Museum
8. City Landmarks Two statues, one ofthe "Glykon - TheFantastic Snake,"dating from the 3rdcentury BC, and theother of "GoddessFortuna and Pontos,"god of the Black Sea,are consideredprotectors of the cityand port and are thehighlights of thecollection.
9. INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER HIGHSCHOOL OF CONSTANȚA I am professor of Romanian Language and Literature to the International Computer High School of Constanta, a modern school. Under the “Free Spirit of Thinking and Action” motto, our students will be prepared to go to college, get good jobs.