1. Working With BrandsBrought to you bywww.IndieBizChicks.com
2. What We’ll Be Covering• How to get your blog ready to start working withbrands• The different ways to partner with brands• The things brands are looking for in bloggers• How to figure out which brands to work with• The various methods for building a relationship with abrand• How to contact a brand – and what to send to them• What to do while you’re working with a brand• What to do after you work with a brand
3. Is Your Blog ReadyTo Work With A Brand?• How long have you been blogging?• Do you have an audience?• Social media counts, too!• Is your blog attractive?
4. The Ways ToWork With Brands• Reviews• Giveaways• Paid Posts• Twitter Parties / Pinning Parties• Ambassadors• Long Term Contracts
5. Building RelationshipsWith Brands• Choose a brand that makes sense for yourblog• Don’t wait for the brand to contact you• Social Media vs Email• Be prepared• Have ideas ready• If possible - conferences
6. What To Do WhileWorking With A Brand• Always meet deadlines• Create good content – in a couple differentforms• Promote on social media• Follow up
7. What To Do After YouWork With A Brand• Thank them• Follow up• Add to “resume”• Think of new ideas
8. Last But Not Least• It doesn’t happen overnight• Be willing to work for “free”• Be consistent• Update regularly• For more information, go towww.IndieBizChicks.com