The eye is the organ of sight. It is made up of the
eyeball, eyelids and eyelashes.
The nose is the organ of smell. The receptors
of smell are in the pituitary gland, inside the
The ear is the organ of hearing it has three
• The outer ear includes the ear and the ear
• The middle ear includes the small bones and
• The inner ear includes the cochlea and the
Touch & Taste
The skin is the organ of The tongue is the
touch is made up of
organ of taste the
receptors of taste are
in the taste buds.
• The skeleton is made of the bones in the body
• Head bones: there are two groups, skull bones
and facial bones.
• Trunk bones: there are two groups , the spine
and the rib cage.
• Limb bones: there are two groups, upper limb
bones and lower limb bones.
The joints are located where two or more bones
There are two types of joints:
• Movable joints
• Semi-moveable joints
• Fixed joints
It is the set of muscles in the body.
Head muscles : masseter, buccinator and
Trunk muscles : sternoclaidomastoid, abdominal
Limb muscles :biceps
, triceps, deltoid, quadriceps, gluteus and calf